Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Arnage 2007 wing mirror adjustment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 04:04 AM
davetherave is on a distinguished road
Bentley Arnage 2007 wing mirror adjustment

Hi

Started driving a 2007 Arnage, just getting used to the controls.

First thing I noticed was I was unable to adjust the wing mirrors with the 2 chrome ***** by the gear stick.

When I pull them up the mirrors fold, but when I move the ***** they mirrors don't seem to adjust.

Is there something I am not doing correct? I tried to find the owners manual but could only find the service manual in the glove box.

Any help would be appreciated

Old 09-11-2015, 02:22 PM
bentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of light
hi, you said in an earlier thread your drivers seat doesn't move, it will be all related. check fuses first.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:49 AM
Hi

Yes I did, I knew immediately it was all related and was either fuses or other electrical problem.

I have wanted to look at fuses a number of times, just haven't had time.

Any idea what fuses to look? and which location? driver or passenger foot well fuses? this is a left hand drive.

I don't want to start pulling fuses out as I have done this before and when replacing them I have had EML come on

Old 09-13-2015, 11:22 AM
So I found the service book, fuse location for mirrors and door etc is in the luggage fuse box left or right.

I've tried peeling back the luggage panel but it only comes off a little, it's like the top is wedged in. I'm worried about yanking it out too much incas I cause damage. It looks as if it's been opened a few times as the loop to pull the panel back is torn off. Also the battery on the left side is very high compared to the right and causes the spare wheel panel to raise up.

Anyway I think I'm on the right way path as it looks like this left hand panel has been explored on more than one occasion due to damage

Old 09-13-2015, 02:35 PM
bentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of lightbentleytech is a glorious beacon of light
oh glad you found location, i have the service book in pdf, so i was going to send it to you but seems you already have it. test every fuse and check memory fuses as well.

Old 09-15-2015, 02:23 PM
bWilKINS is on a distinguished road
Bentleytech, would you mind sending me the service manual for the car in PDF, I have a 2005 and would love to have a full service manual for it.

Thanks.

Old 09-15-2015, 02:39 PM
its the service book not manual, but send me your email please then i can send.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:30 AM
bWilKINS is on a distinguished road
PM sent, thank you very much!