Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

A heads up for you all.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:03 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
A heads up for you all.

A couple of times recently I have had a Park Brake warning and Aerofoil warning. Also, when flooring it, a slight surge like the power is easing off then going back on.

My analyser gave an ABS sensor fault on the left rear. No problem I thought, that sensor will be inexpensive. The surge however had me thinking of the nightmare scenario of a Turbo fault or worse.

A quick call to my Indie revealed that a faulty ABS sensor could trick the ECU into thinking that there was wheel spin, thus easing off the power.

Apparently, corrosion on the disc can wipe the face off the sensor and cause an intermittent fault.

There you go. Another nightmare put to bed.

Les.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:11 AM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Thanks for this very important information.

Old 08-25-2016, 11:36 AM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Thank you .