Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley HUR V1 - Add Apple Play/Android Auto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 05:16 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
Bentley HUR V1 - Add Apple Play/Android Auto

I dont really like the aftermarket look of it mysely but a few members may well be interested in this new product

NAV-TV Corp., a leading innovator and manufacturer of OEM integration and safety products for the automotive aftermarket, announces the release of the Bentley HUR V1. The Bentley HUR (head unit replacement) V1 is a complete radio replacement solution for 2004 – 2011 Bentley Continental, GT, GTC and Flying Spur vehicles, allowing the seamless installation of an aftermarket double-din radio while maintaining all factory features.

Link here if anyone is interested? http://www.12voltnews.com/2016/11/29...placement-kit/

Last edited by MikeH; 01-08-2017 at 05:19 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:44 AM
ExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to allExSF is a name known to all
$2,499. Ouch! And that doesn't include the double din radio unit.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:40 AM
shabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks cheap and nasty!....I can live without it

Old 01-08-2017, 07:58 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
The price is actually a bit high ONLY BECAUSE it doesn't also include the main section of the head unit (so figure around $3500 to $4000 'all in'). Here's a link to the company's website/product.

https://navtv.com/products/NTV-KIT783/bentley-hur.html

As for the look of the mods, that's a personal preference of course. It is good to see someone offering a relatively clean after-market option that also works with the steering wheel controls. If my head unit ever died i'd seriously consider this upgrade.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 01-08-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:02 AM
MikeH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by shabs
Looks cheap and nasty!....I can live without it

Agreed.... For the price I really think they could have made it look much better!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.