Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

What's Wrong With This Picture

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 04:46 AM
jim2331 can only hope to improve
What's Wrong With This Picture

Wed. March 15, 2017 3:30am SF

....not meaning to be rubbing it in...yesterday was a glorious clear 75degrees here in the City. Route 1 is blocked both North and South by landslides and a 75 year old solid cement bridge is broke cutting off Big Sur. Cal Trans is trying to knock it down with no success. Yes Trump said blow the damn thing up...but Noooo....this is the People's Republic of California, we can't threaten an endangered mouse or snake or whatever....
....anyhow yesterday we were out in the Volvo running errands, in bumper to bumper on the Embarcadero (by the Bay) and right in front of me is this great looking convertible with top down. I don't immediately recognize it is a Gold color 2016 GTC...we can go weeks here in City without seeing a Bentley...We don't hang out in Pacific Heights with Nancy Pilosi and all the rich dudes...
....Here is what looked bad...you know the figure eight exhaust extensions...both outer ones were pitch carbon/oily black....why only the outside ones...is this from too much City driving...certainly looked like over rich mixture...No I didn't have a chance to bring it to his attention...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.