BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

2008 BMW M3 (E92) with 20" Modulare H1 brushed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!

315 in the rear, no fender mods whatsoever...but there isn't any more room beyond that.....

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 03-10-2010, 09:00 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Would love these in 19's with a smaller lip!

nice

Old 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Jl4punch2 will become famous soon enough
gorgeous

Old 03-11-2010, 07:03 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
those look really great, especially against the black paint...

Old 03-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!!!

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 03-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Dr J is on a distinguished road
That looks PIMP!!!!

Got a rear shot of the car with the 315s on???

How much for everything??

I'm getting an E93 M3 cab in black and like this look a LOT

Old 03-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dr J
That looks PIMP!!!!

Thanks, glad you like! I do have pic of the rear, let me find it and I will post it later tonight.

Can you PM me your email address?

Old 03-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dr J
That looks PIMP!!!!

rear shot with the 315s as requested

Old 03-26-2010, 07:22 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Seriously GREAT looking set up. Nicest E92 M3 I've seen.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by ORYX
Seriously GREAT looking set up. Nicest E92 M3 I've seen.
awesome thanks man!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:35 PM
limitup has a spectacular aura aboutlimitup has a spectacular aura about
Those are pretty sweet looking wheels. How much do they weigh?

Blackout the blue roundels and the car will look even better!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by limitup
Those are pretty sweet looking wheels. How much do they weigh?

Blackout the blue roundels and the car will look even better!
Hey good to see another local? Have you been to the local M meets before?

The wheels weight about 27 front and 28 rear. Should be on par with other high quality 3-piece wheels. If you ever want to see them in person just let me know!

I agree I need to get rid of the blue roundels. I had the CF ones on our old E46 M3 way back when....

Old 03-26-2010, 11:07 PM
jchou38 has a spectacular aura aboutjchou38 has a spectacular aura about
Agreed Superclean

Old 03-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Glanza is on a distinguished road
That looks absolutley sick!

Old 03-27-2010, 01:13 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to see the C11 on that car. Mmmmmmmmmm.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 BMW M3 (E92) with 20" Modulare H1 brushed