BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

HRE Wheels | Photos from BMW's Oktoberfest in Monterey, CA! (100+ photos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
HRE Wheels | Photos from BMW's Oktoberfest in Monterey, CA! (100+ photos)

HRE Wheels was proud to be at Oktoberfest again this year in Monterey, CA celebrating BMW's 100th! I was one of the lucky guys to tag along and help others out but when I wasn't, I was taking photos for you guys!

At Folktale Winery & Vineyards was a gorgeous selection of BMW autos and motorcycles:

On Thursday we excitedly took a small drive to Mazda Laguna Seca to check out some of the gorgeous cars and motorcycles!

After wiping up most of the drool we decided to walk over and talk to the guys at Michelin Tires to see what they were up to. They had a huge section of the inner track to themselves with an autocross course set up which about 35% of which was sprayed with water to keep slick. They also had 2 F80 M3's, one of which had Michelin Pilot sport all season Tires, the other had Continental DWS 06's. The difference in performance was pretty clear to me and also to those who were fortunate to be able to take a couple trips around the course.

Thanks for taking a look! If you'd like to contribute your own photos from Oktoberfest, feel free to post them up too

Old 08-31-2016, 11:45 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
I absolutely adore BMW's. Thank you for sharing this J!

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.