Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoiler Suggestion 2002 Boxster S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 10:33 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
Spoiler Suggestion 2002 Boxster S

Coming in hot on the turns I feel the back slipping a little. Though I can catch it, I think having some downforce in the rear can help. Any suggestions on a Spoiler to get?

Thanks in advance,

Old 04-29-2015, 07:17 AM
DaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by igdawgi
Coming in hot on the turns I feel the back slipping a little. Though I can catch it, I think having some downforce in the rear can help. Any suggestions on a Spoiler to get?

Thanks in advance,
There is a guy on east coast of Florida that makes a nice looking prepainted bolt on wing. Been thinking about that one. Question is, what effect if any would it have. I believe a GT4 type big wing up in clean air might work best. However once the speed is below 50 to 70, doubt there is much downforce effect. In other words, you are probably still braking in a straight line.