Announcement Porsche Club Open House, Toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Mike Bryan is on a distinguished road
Announcement Porsche Club Open House, Toronto

The Porsche Club of America’s Upper Canada Region is holding an Open House Day on Sunday, May 1st, to celebrate the arrival of spring and the new driving season. Attractions include a Show & Shine event for Porsche Club members to display their vintage Porsches plus the latest Boxsters, Caymans and hot 911 GT3s. Porsche Cars Canada and their dealers will be on hand to show off the latest models. Other service providers and club supporters will be displaying and offering advice on tires, tuning kits, polishes, accessories, the latest styles in branded clothing and much more. Club volunteers will be promoting upcoming Porsche Club events such as Fun Runs, Autocross, Driver Education, Rallies, Monthly Socials, Tech Events and more.

One more reason to attend Open House – it’s being held at the Canadian Air & Space Museum. Imagine all those Porsches lined up alongside a full-size replica of the storied Avro Arrow. Porsches and vintage airplanes – surely a good enough reason to venture out for some springtime fun.

What: Porsche Club of America Spring “Open House” Day
Who: Porsche Club members, all Porsche owners and other auto enthusiasts
When: Sunday May 1,10am – 4pm
Where: Canadian Air & Space Museum, 65 Carl Hall Road, Downsview Park, Toronto (Keele / Sheppard)
Cost: Free Open House and Museum admission to members with their membership cards. Non-members are also welcome and will receive free admission with the COUPON that can be found at http://www.pcaucr.org/driving/seasonkickoff

Old 04-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Mike Bryan is on a distinguished road
A personall note

My apologies for not including any personal comments about this Open House event in my first, but I'd just like to emphasize that all Porsche owners and auto enthusiasts are welcome. It is after all an "Open House" and a perfect opportunity to meet our friendly members and the volunteers who run our busy schedule of activities.

So please come along on Sunday. Learn about all fun stuff we do, browse the vendor tables, admire the gleaming Porsches in the Show & Shine and enjoy the delights of the Canadian Air & Space Museum.

I'd love to meet you, so if you can spare a moment, ask for Mike Bryan and let me know what you think about Open House and the events we have planned for the upcoming driving season.