Canadian TT's ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Overdraft is on a distinguished road
Canadian TT's ?

All - granted I have only been looking for a month, but only 1 Canadian 993TT has come across my radar since I have starting to look for a car.

Curious to know if anyone has an idea of the number of TT cars that were sold in Canada in 1996 and 1997? Man would my life ever be simplified with finding GR on Black TT in Canada with 30,0000 KM's!!!

THX

Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM
GRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud of
It's not red, but what about TurboDan from Rennlist's car?

Old 12-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by GRACEHMS
It's not red, but what about TurboDan from Rennlist's car?

Thanks for the tip. I understand TurboDan's car is very very nice...but I was set on getting a lower mileage example - I like all colours actually - black on black - red on black - yellow on black - basically...almost anything on black I guess - or a real nice combination I would consider.

Old 12-14-2011, 06:29 PM
GRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud of
How many kms does his have?

Have you tried John Hulley @ Pfaff Porsche? He may know of past clients with one and may be able to make a few calls... John's a client of mine and is a great guy.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by GRACEHMS
How many kms does his have?

Have you tried John Hulley @ Pfaff Porsche? He may know of past clients with one and may be able to make a few calls... John's a client of mine and is a great guy.

TurboDan's car is 46,000 miles....yet nicely cared for car I understand - but at the price point I will be patient and get a lower mile example...and if I don't get anything till April -that's OK and who knows, by then this fixation on 993TT's might pass. Will call John on your recommendation thanks.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 PM
There's a beauty with 5,000 miles on AutoTrader.com, but it comes with a $119k asking price!

Old 12-18-2011, 06:32 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
ive been looking at tt's latley also. but Im hoping to find a nice 997 tt

Old 01-17-2012, 08:57 PM
VanessaDF88 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by lopro
ive been looking at tt's latley also. but Im hoping to find a nice 997 tt
There was a 997 tt for sale in Mississauga not too long ago, I think it's sold now. Saw it when I was shopping around.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:00 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
i think i know the one your refuring to, i was about to go check it out but i think it sold.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:18 PM
VanessaDF88 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lopro
i think i know the one your refuring to, i was about to go check it out but i think it sold.
Ahhh sorry to hear

Old 01-18-2012, 06:36 PM
no worries my freind, Im most interested in the gt3 market right now. I will get into a TT someday. If you see one tho please let meknow.