Best tickets for Montreal F1???????? Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:04 PM
Kerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to all
Best tickets for Montreal F1???????? Help

I am off to Montreal for the 2013 F1 races, my dilemma is GS 1,2 have great view of pits and straight but suspect little passing or race action.

GS 11,12 no pit action??? But good turns and action.

Are u allowed to leave your seat and maybe go stand and see other parts,say buy GS 11 and go peak at pits by GS 1.......if your allowed.?

Any advice from experience ? Or anyone want to switch tickets one night to get some variety?

Thanks!!!

Old 07-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Kerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to allKerrage is a name known to all
Race was amazing, Sat in GS 11 for practice,, loved the action with the pit exit, qualifying sat in GS 2 cars made amazing sound as they were racing by and watching the guys in the pit was pretty cool. For Race day we sat in hairpin GS 24 and I was amazed at how late those guys can hit the brakes and the sound of the cars coming in an exiting is hard to describe. also the fans in GS 24 were pretty lively too...It sounds cliche in to say you have to see it in real life, but TV does not do the experience justice. So in short I will go back next year I enjoyed it so much.

On a separate note watching the GT3 cup challenge and Ferrari 458 was cool too....definitely jealous of those PDK clutches on the GT3!

Old 07-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Banned
Dan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kerrage
Race was amazing, Sat in GS 11 for practice,, loved the action with the pit exit, qualifying sat in GS 2 cars made amazing sound as they were racing by and watching the guys in the pit was pretty cool. For Race day we sat in hairpin GS 24 and I was amazed at how late those guys can hit the brakes and the sound of the cars coming in an exiting is hard to describe. also the fans in GS 24 were pretty lively too...It sounds cliche in to say you have to see it in real life, but TV does not do the experience justice. So in short I will go back next year I enjoyed it so much.

On a separate note watching the GT3 cup challenge and Ferrari 458 was cool too....definitely jealous of those PDK clutches on the GT3!
GS 11 is my fav!!!

our GT3 Cup's are not PDK, just a Sequential manual transmission.