aston martin key programing, RIV recall, toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 10:52 PM
tc264 is on a distinguished road
aston martin key programing, RIV recall, toronto

Hi guys, I'm in Toronto, does anyone know where I can get the glass aston martin key programmed for my car economically? I purchased an aston martin that only came with the plastic spare key, and bought an glass key online.
Also, the car came from U.S., and I need a recall letter from dealership for the RIV. called Grand Touring, they want $700 just for issuing that letter!!!?
I think that's too much. do fellow members have any recommendation on getting that requirement at more reasonable cost? thank you!

Old 11-25-2016, 04:45 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I had more programmed at dealer, it was done free with my oil and brake fluid change.

Old 11-29-2016, 10:39 AM
SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !
I asked the seller to get a recall letter from the states for me when I bought my Porsche.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:47 AM
BMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant futureBMW-North has a brilliant future
I'd say negotiate with GT to have them program the key and issue the RC letter for a bundled price. BMW Canada dealers charge near $5k for the RC letter to dissuade US importation.

Old 03-28-2017, 12:59 PM
tc264 is on a distinguished road
anyone on the forums here works at Aston Martin Dealerships in Toronto? or has friends working there?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.