Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

:: ECS Tuning :: Black Wheel Bolts | Starting @ $3.95!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
:: ECS Tuning :: Black Wheel Bolts | Starting @ $3.95!

ECS Tuning's lug bolts are identical to your Porsche's factory bolts, with one distinction; a subdued black zinc coating that looks good and prevents corrosion. Hide away the lug bolts and let the design of your wheels hit the forefront.

Our bolts feature a 19mm bolt head, factory spherical ball seat, and Porsche-spec hardware grade for your 955/957 Porsche.

Click Here for more information

Old 07-29-2014, 04:22 PM
BamaScoot is on a distinguished road
Have any locking bolts that fit a 955? Want to at least deter/slow down some thieves from getting my $3k wheels...

Old 07-30-2014, 08:02 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BamaScoot
Have any locking bolts that fit a 955? Want to at least deter/slow down some thieves from getting my $3k wheels...
We do have a few different options that you can go with. First question would be are you running spacers? I would advise going with the kit from Eurasia.

The other two options would be Sliver or Black lugs. You can view all of our options if you Click Here.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:58 AM
BamaScoot is on a distinguished road
Hmm. Since it's a clip on for one of the 5 lugs on each wheels, and I assume is fairly heavy duty (aka heavy), won't this unbalance the wheels?

I mean like a set of 20 lugs i.e. gorilla, but made for a Cayenne. And no I don't have spacers.

Old 07-30-2014, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by BamaScoot
Hmm. Since it's a clip on for one of the 5 lugs on each wheels, and I assume is fairly heavy duty (aka heavy), won't this unbalance the wheels?

I mean like a set of 20 lugs i.e. gorilla, but made for a Cayenne. And no I don't have spacers.
These lugs will not cause any unbalancing issues, since it's so close to the center of the wheel. As far as 20 locking lugs, the only thing we offer is what I posted, you could always get 5 sets of those but would be a bit expensive though.

Old 09-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor

Replace your rusted and weathered stock lug bolts with a stylish alternative. We have all lengths in stock and ready to ship out.

Click Here for more information

Last edited by ECS Tuning - Porsche; 09-26-2014 at 08:35 AM.