Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Lowering Cayenne S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 04:22 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by alex911s
This is only my second one...

this year
too funny. See if I get a GTS that would be equal to you for 2 this year. Then I would have to keep my damn X5 for my puppy that I do not want to be in the Cayenne because she likes to slober and scratch up the back area as she trys to stay planted when I make sharp turns.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:12 PM
lovethesport is on a distinguished road
what other options are available if price is an issue

Old 09-29-2008, 03:26 AM
stealthTT will become famous soon enoughstealthTT will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lovethesport
what other options are available if price is an issue
you can go with KW HLS, if price isn't an issue - as I first understood from your post, then I got it:

if price is an issue, i havent found any other producers like KSport lets say for these cars, but if ask me I WOULDN'T even think of using any other producer for a 2.5tone car, why? because TEIN FLEX on my other ride had cracked, and I payed a little less then for KW. If you look on may boards you will see that these are ultimate ones: the KW V3: affordable & confortable & performance. so my advice is dont be a guineea pig and test other products. the KW products have many hours of r/t tests.
GL.

Last edited by stealthTT; 09-29-2008 at 03:34 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:36 AM
lovethesport is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by stealthTT
you can go with KW HLS, if price isn't an issue - as I first understood from your post, then I got it:

if price is an issue, i havent found any other producers like KSport lets say for these cars, but if ask me I WOULDN'T even think of using any other producer for a 2.5tone car, why? because TEIN FLEX on my other ride had cracked, and I payed a little less then for KW. If you look on may boards you will see that these are ultimate ones: the KW V3: affordable & confortable & performance. so my advice is dont be a guineea pig and test other products. the KW products have many hours of r/t tests.
GL.

your advise is absolute wisdom---------thank you

would you it is it better to pay 3000 more for pasm or go for kw instead----i am leaning towards kw rather than pasm only cause i dont want issues with air suspension

Old 09-30-2008, 12:04 AM
emm2wc is on a distinguished road
I have not tried PASM, but friends commented that the ride is similar to air suspension. You will not regret with KW.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:19 AM
Hsiang613 is on a distinguished road
get the KW supension... it's worth the money...

Old 12-26-2008, 07:27 PM
quentin88 is on a distinguished road
could you tell me the setting that you used on the kw v3. We have similar roads as you do in Taiwan

Old 12-28-2008, 07:21 PM
emm2wc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quentin88
could you tell me the setting that you used on the kw v3. We have similar roads as you do in Taiwan
Hi!! Every KW V3 comes with a installation menu, and it shows the recommended setting for the vehicle. However, the good chassis engineer can fine tune the setting according to the alloy/tyre combo, and the road conditions you are using. If you cannot find the right pro to fine tune for you, you won't enjoy what V3 can do.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:58 AM
quentin88 is on a distinguished road
Tks for the reply. Can you give me your setting for dampening and rebound so that I can have a basis for setting up the v3, since I cannot find any qualified persons here.

Old 12-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
If you need pricing on a set of Kw's or any other suspensions available feel free to call or email me. My contact info is in my signature

Old 12-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute

This is our Cayenne lowered with H&R's on 22x10's

Old 01-02-2009, 08:45 PM
ATJONG is on a distinguished road
how much is the H&R springs for cayenne s ??
or anybody selling the used one ??
thanks !!!

Old 03-24-2009, 03:18 PM
littlecayennes is on a distinguished road
i just ordered a set of HR spring, hope it will feel better

Old 03-24-2009, 07:10 PM
stikystikyricky is on a distinguished road
Just got my set in on sat... Now im just trying to find a shop to install them..

Old 03-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Banned
RickyStickers is on a distinguished road
I just finished putting in the 22" Technos, Roof Rails, Red Calipers, H&R Springs, Black Blinkers, Yellow Fog Covers...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lowering Cayenne S