Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

here's my turbo build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
here's my turbo build

A few of you have asked so I had my build sheet sent over so I could share.
Please feel free to comment, positive and negative.

looks like I also might be arrive a bit sooner than expected.

Anyone have any real life interior color shots of my nuild please post! I have actually never seen exact combo in person.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
J-K 11 Cayenne Turbo.pdf (25.6 KB, 171 views)

Last edited by Jace; 11-10-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:48 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Jace, whats not to like. The TT, the int/ext color combo, choice of wheels, performance options, accents like the skid plates, the beautiful pana roof, the divine Burm in an ultraquiet cabin with your noise insul glass....I can't wait to see you get into her.
When is your build ?

Only thing I would have done different is ditch the PCCB (unless you track) as the big reds are more than adequate. I love the meteor grey/ umber tartufo combo but I also love the feel of natural leather. If this is going to be a keeper may I suggest the espr/cognac natural leather. It will wear so much better than standard leather but cognac is not for everyone and if you like to change cars every 3 to 5 yrs then it does not matter. Also I am not a big fan of wooden steering wheels but I can see why someone would like the looks. Birch would be the best interior trim for your umb/tart. How much discount ? It appears that many had avoided answering when you had asked them this question on two seperate threads re: the discount . It personally shocks me that they would try to keep this as a secret. Don't understand why ? It is a privilege to be part of this community and with it comes some obligations like helping other members with info on discounts etc. Just like when we ask zillions of questions about the build and learn together.

Jace, it better be a keeper ... best build on 6speed to date. Congrats. Are u trading in your GTS ?

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 11-10-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:01 PM
djenders has a spectacular aura aboutdjenders has a spectacular aura about
You can save money and get more options with these 2.

OPTION PU4 Premium Package Plus 5,320
OPTION 9AH 4-zone Climate Control 0
OPTION 7Y1 Lane Change Assist (LCA) 0
OPTION 8T3 Adaptive Cruise Control 0
OPTION 4F6 Porsche Entry & Drive 0
OPTION 7X8 ReverCamera-ParkAssisFrontRear 0
OPTION 3Y8 ElecRollupSunblindRearSideWind 0
OPTION 7B6 12-Volt Outlet in Rear Center 0
OPTION 9MB Dimmable Interior LED Lighting 0
OPTION 4D3 Seat Ventilation Front 0

OPTION PU5 Sport Package 3,500
OPTION 1ML 3-spokeSportSteerWheelw/Paddle 0
OPTION 0AW PDCC 0
OPTION 1Y1 PTV Plus 0

Old 11-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I got the premier package but don't want the paddle shifters. If you get sport option you cannot then order a multi wheel and ad it later because of the side switch with the multi not being initially wired.

I received $4,500 off

Old 11-11-2010, 08:13 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jace
I got the premier package but don't want the paddle shifters. If you get sport option you cannot then order a multi wheel and ad it later because of the side switch with the multi not being initially wired.

I received $4,500 off
Yes, that is same problem I had, did not want paddle wheel. The multi-function wheel is in my opinion a MUST-Have.

Great, practical, Colorado () spec with that heated windshield!

Suggest you spec "Offroad Underbody Protection (under "Performance"), you get skid plates and more for less $. It is a better value and more protection than spec'cing the individual skid plates. You are welcome

I wish I spec'ced the PCCB, and regret that I did not.

Burmester= awesome. Thermal/Noise glass= awesome. Turbo II wheels= awesome.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Sayboy, the heated windshield is a great option as I hate the loud noise/draft of air which often accompanies the initial defrosting...but you would still need the deforsting on for the side door windows ... so I guess you really cannot avoid that right ?

Old 11-11-2010, 12:02 PM
tarfufo/umber color pics please. Real life.

Like the cream umber the best but just dont think I can keep it clean with those colors.
esp since I wear jeans 90% of the time. I was told the color will rub off on the seats in time....