Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Russian Road Rage - Cayenne Content

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 AM
lnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura about
Russian Road Rage - Cayenne Content

Watch at :23 seconds. Poor Cayenne

http://www.streetfire.net/video/epic...ow_2098443.htm

Old 12-23-2010, 12:34 PM
iBalushi is on a distinguished road
Was that police beating a guy?
What the hell is going on in Russia?

Looks like GTA IV

Old 12-23-2010, 12:40 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
For what he did to that Cayenne i think they were actually being too gentle with him

Old 12-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
yea Im from Russia and let me tell you, the police dont play around there. You do something stupid, your going to pay for it in a bad way.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:58 PM
lnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Alex@Fabspeed
yea Im from Russia and let me tell you, the police dont play around there. You do something stupid, your going to pay for it in a bad way.
Not to change the subject, but got any holiday specials on Cayenne secondary bypass pipes?

Last edited by lnferno; 12-23-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:35 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iBalushi
Was that police beating a guy?
What the hell is going on in Russia?

Looks like GTA IV
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
For what he did to that Cayenne i think they were actually being too gentle with him
Yeah exactly there is no concept of police brutality.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:51 PM
ScottAtlGa will become famous soon enough
Having been to Russia, I didn;t witness anything like that, but the police there WILL take money from you, jail you, and sometimes hassle you. I had no problems but knew a few guys that did. Probably wouldn't risk a trip there today.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lnferno
Not to change the subject, but got any holiday specials on Cayenne secondary bypass pipes?
Hi Inferno, Yes I can offer a $65 member discount if you are interested. Pm sent also.
Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
The video needs subtitles....I would love to hear what was going on

Old 01-04-2011, 10:33 AM
canberk will become famous soon enough
yeah, my best friend got robbed by the police while walking back to his hotel at night, in St. Petersburg/Russia...

Old 01-04-2011, 10:50 AM
RobsCountach is on a distinguished road
Interesting, the Police stood around for a little while the guys punched each other...Then, they stepped in and F'd that guy up good. Just left there on the ground bleeding -

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.