Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne S Hauling BUTT with Vivid Racing and Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Cayenne S Hauling BUTT with Vivid Racing and Fabspeed

^^Car is a Cayenne S not Turbo S^^

Just had our long time customer Tamer forward me photos of his Porsche Cayenne S and some videos. We have equipped his SUV for the Saudi power needs with a Vivid Racing ECU flash and Fabspeed 2nd cat bypass pipes. If you were unaware, Vivid Racing flashes all the 2008 and up Cayenne vehicles through the OBDII port. This means simple and easy tuning to gain power out of your Turbo or V8. The Fabspeed bypass pipes are an inexpensive way to get some power and performance sound out of your Cayenne. To also help this truck stop, we equipped it with Rotora Drilled and Slotted Rotors with their H2 Ceramic brake pads. Enjoy the videos!

Last edited by vividracing; 01-04-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:34 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
It sounds great though, and I do like that color!

Edited to be on topic!

Last edited by porschespeeddemon; 01-05-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:27 AM
paulycw is on a distinguished road
The owner merely added a "turbo" to the rear between Cayenne and S. I can't imagine that Porsche would equip their Saudi market turbo without the front turbo bumper and LCD screens.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:16 AM
pakundo is on a distinguished road
At :13 of the first video....look at the rightmost gauge..Lol

Old 01-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I looked back at the invoice, you are right it is a 2009 Cayenne S. Still quick

Old 01-04-2011, 03:34 PM
S-B-D will become famous soon enoughS-B-D will become famous soon enough
Turbo S? I don't think so. It is a merely a Poseur. How can you even post this on line trying to pass it off as a Turbo S. Really.....it destroys your credibility. You have to have known that is was an S. Laughable.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Former Vendor
it does not do anything to my credibility. thanks for your response.

Old 01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
it does not do anything to my credibility. thanks for your response.
With all due respect, it does. It is not my intention, by any means to start a flame war here, but please note the following:

First, you posted two video's showcasing that this was a "long time customer" of yours.

Second, clearly, by looking at the front of the vehicle, the actual acceleration, and other clues, you can easily discern that this is an S, not a Turbo S.

Third, if you flash a vehicle, you have to know what file you are uploading and that file would be completely different for an S vs. Turbo S. Hence, how could you not have known that this was a normally aspirated motor, not a turbo motor? Did you unknowingly upload the turbo file to the NA ECU? Would this even work?

Of course, it could have been the case that your "long time customer", in Saudi Arabia, actually told you that he had a Turbo S and you sent him that file, but how in the hell would that file ever load onto a NA motor ECU.

You later even acknowledge that it is an S, and yet you continue to let this poseurmobile with Turbo S badging represent your company. When a tuner showcases a customer's ride, that tuner is using that vehicle to represent their work, and as such, this hinders your credibility.

I know you are a reputable tuning company. Softronic, likewise, is a reputable product. Do yourselves a favor, however, and acknowledge that this is a poseur vehicle. We all make mistakes once in a while. Just acknowledge that using this particular customer's vehicle as you did is/was a mistake.

Last edited by S-B-D; 01-04-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:31 PM
lnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura about
I guess I have the opposite mentality. I don't want people to know that mine is a Turbo S, therefore, I debadged the back

Old 01-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor
I am human, I juggle alot of tasks and for the size of our business, the 30 employees, and the 100 different projects I am on, I can make mistakes. This customer has been working with us since 2009. They have the correct parts, tune, etc. I made a mistake as I was trying to get my post up and simply looked at the picture. It happens. We cant all be perfect like you. My apologies...

Old 01-04-2011, 05:04 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
When i pick up my 11CT,i will get it flashed....but hopefully by someone who can INSTANTLY tell the difference between a NA and Turbo model

Old 01-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Fast997turbo is on a distinguished road
Seat belt!

Old 01-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
I am human, I juggle alot of tasks and for the size of our business, the 30 employees, and the 100 different projects I am on, I can make mistakes. This customer has been working with us since 2009. They have the correct parts, tune, etc. I made a mistake as I was trying to get my post up and simply looked at the picture. It happens. We cant all be perfect like you. My apologies...
Never claimed to be perfect. If you note, I made it clear that "we all make mistakes".

I actually have a lot of respect for your company which is why I was so surprised by what I saw.

Nuff said. Topic is beat. I'll move on now.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:12 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I can only try to imagine the workload they have...but then again,i am not the one who posted the ****y-innacurately described video...(twice!!!!!)
"we cant all be perfect like you"....yikes,what a lame answer....remind me who posted the video...twice!!!

Last edited by pepper09tt; 01-05-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:23 AM
PS:why has the subject of this misleading post not been ACCURATELY renamed???
Too bad,cause that exhaust does sound great

Last edited by pepper09tt; 01-05-2011 at 07:30 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne S Hauling BUTT with Vivid Racing and Fabspeed