This might save you some work. I've also posted this on Renn List also, but figuered you guys would be interested here too. My lawyer has filed class action suits in NY and NJ, and we are currently working to file in California. The more people that join in the better. here is my lawyers contact info, feel free to contact them and become part of the class.
Here are some details on the case my lawyer filed:
1. This class action is brought by Plaintiff seeking damages and equitable relief on his own behalf and on behalf of all others similarly situated who have purchased Porsche Cayenne vehicles ("Class Vehicles"), which includes all Cayenne models manufactured by Porsche.
2. Porsche manufactured all Cayenne models with plastic coolant tubes rather than aluminum coolant pipes as part of the vehicle’s cooling system.
3. Porsche installed the plastic coolant tubes knowing that the tubes will prematurely degrade and fracture. This failure causes coolant fluid to leak, often resulting in coolant seeping directly into the vehicle’s starter and seals causing possible engine damage and engine failure. When Cayenne owners present their vehicles for repair or replacement, they cannot purchase the same plastic coolant tubes installed by Porsche. Rather, Cayenne owners are forced to purchase an “update kit” from Porsche that essentially replaces the plastic coolant tubes with aluminum coolant pipes for all Cayenne models.
4. Porsche knows that consumers will be forced to purchase the costly aluminum coolant pipes and incur significant labor costs. Despite this knowledge, Porsche made a corporate decision to conceal this knowledge from consumers. Moreover, Porsche chose not to warn consumers of the potential dangers of a sudden coolant spill directly into the starter. Porsche contains to promote the Cayenne engine and its component parts as safe, reliable and free from material defects.
5. As a result of Porsche's practices, Plaintiff and Class members have suffered injury in fact and have lost money or property, including economic damages. Moreover, Porsche has committed consumer fraud and unjustly enriches itself under the laws of New York.
Here is my lawyers contact info if you would life further details on the case:
Jeanne M. Christensen, Esq.
Schlanger & Schlanger, LLP
Main Phone: 1-800-685-2580 | Email: email@example.com
1025 Westchester Ave., Ste. 108
White Plains, NY 10604
Fax: 914.946.2930 Manhattan Office:
100 Church St., 8th Floor
New York, NY 10007