Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

w00tMOBILE in the USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:31 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
w00tMOBILE in the USA

Just got this email from my dealer:

"Hope you are doing well and enjoyed the holidays! Your Cayenne has arrived at the Port of Brunswick in Georgia. Typically our cars are shipped into San Diego but your Cayenne went to Brunswick, I have had other Cayenne's shipped into Brunswick recently. I believe we should be able to deliver your in the third week of January. If you are financing I can email you a credit application"

Here is my order:

Cayenne S Tiptronic

2T Jet Black Metallic
VB 2-toneNaturLthrEspresso/Cognac
0M1 Extended Range Fuel Tank
2ZH Heated3-spokeMultifuncLeathrSW
4X4 Side Airbags rear
1D6 TrailerCouplw/o RemovBallJoint
3FU Panorama Roof System
1BK AirSusp-Selflvl&HeightAdj-PASM
1NP WheelHbCvr w/ColorPorscheCrest
1Y1 PTV Plus
6GB WheelArchExt-SideDoorProtMould
3S1 RoofRails w/Mouldings-Aluminum
6A7 Fire Extinguisher
9JA Non-smoker Package
8T3 Adaptive Cruise Control
9VJ Burmester®HighEndSurrSoundSyst
PE6 18-way Adapt Sprt Seat-Mem Pkg
HT0 Summer Performance Tires for 2
QV4 XM Radio
9AH 4-zone Climate Control
0NA Deletion of Model Designation
CP5 20" RS Spyder Design Wheel
VW5 Thrm&NoiseInsulatGls w/PrivGls
PU3 Premium Package Plus
8EA Bi-Xenon Headlights with PDLS
4L6 Auto Dimming Interior Rearview
6XT Automatically Dimming Exterior
7T1 PCM with Navigation Module
7Y1 Lane Change Assist (LCA)
7X8 ReverCamera-ParkAssisFrontRear
3Y8 ElecRollupSunblindRearSideWind
7B6 12-Volt Outlet in Rear Center
9MB Dimmable Interior LED Lighting
4A4 Heated Seats Front and Rear
4D3 Seat Ventilation Front
QH1 Voice Control
QR1 Compass Display on Instr Panel
0AW PDCC
4GG Heated Windscreen Privacy Glss

Needless to say I am very excited. I got a great deal on 18 inch winter tire/wheel set up from Jace and have already ordered the TPMS sensors to go with it, clear side markers and all-weather mats with the 20% off coupon from Porsche in Dec 2010.

A couple of questions: Anybody got a better rate than 2.9% on financing (other than those with armed forces connection coz I know they can get 1.9%) and how many went with clear-bra. Is so just half the hood or entire hood ?

Old 01-04-2011, 12:54 PM
gammaman will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE

"Hope you are doing well and enjoyed the holidays! Your Cayenne has arrived at the Port of Brunswick in Georgia. Typically our cars are shipped into San Diego but your Cayenne went to Brunswick, I have had other Cayenne's shipped into Brunswick recently. I believe we should be able to deliver your in the third week of January. If you are financing I can email you a credit application"

Here is my order:

Cayenne S Tiptronic

2T Jet Black Metallic
4X4 Side Airbags rear
3FU Panorama Roof System
1Y1 PTV Plus
6A7 Fire Extinguisher
9JA Non-smoker Package
QV4 XM Radio
PU3 Premium Package Plus
QH1 Voice Control
0AW PDCC

Needless to say I am very excited. I got a great deal on 18 inch winter tire/wheel set up from Jace and have already ordered the TPMS sensors to go with it, clear side markers and all-weather mats with the 20% off coupon from Porsche in Dec 2010.

A couple of questions: Anybody got a better rate than 2.9% on financing (other than those with armed forces connection coz I know they can get 1.9%) and how many went with clear-bra. Is so just half the hood or entire hood ?
Congrats w00t, you won't be disappointed! After having the clear bra on my X5 I decided not to do it again, I got tired of seeing it, especially at the edge. My dealer did offer either half or full hood treatment. Thought I'd take my chances, although the slope of the hood probably does make it more vulnerable to rock chips.

Bank of America is offering 2.49%, that was the best I could find.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Aperture776 is on a distinguished road
Congrats w00t. Mine is estimated to be finished on Jan 20.

What are the terms to get a 2.49%? I haven't checked recently but the best I've seen from bank of america was around 3.5%.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:43 PM
B of A presently 2.89% up to 60 months, $7500 to $100K. Discount beyond that varies from state to state as well as the amount borrowed.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:32 PM
ccexxp1 is on a distinguished road
congrats....I know how patient you have been and how hard the wait is. Of course, take lots of pictures! You should be driving it really soon...

Old 01-04-2011, 05:02 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Where do you get the clear side markers?

Old 01-04-2011, 05:58 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gammaman
Congrats w00t, you won't be disappointed! After having the clear bra on my X5 I decided not to do it again, I got tired of seeing it, especially at the edge. My dealer did offer either half or full hood treatment. Thought I'd take my chances, although the slope of the hood probably does make it more vulnerable to rock chips.

Gamma, I do a lot of highway travel over the mountain passes and they use gravel for traction in winter time (and not salt) so not having a clear-bra is not an option for me.

Bank of America is offering 2.49%, that was the best I could find.
I got 2.89 from BoA.

Originally Posted by Aperture776
Congrats w00t. Mine is estimated to be finished on Jan 20.

What are the terms to get a 2.49%? I haven't checked recently but the best I've seen from bank of america was around 3.5%.
Loan for 70K to be paid off in 2 years

Originally Posted by ccexxp1
congrats....I know how patient you have been and how hard the wait is. Of course, take lots of pictures! You should be driving it really soon...
ccexxp1 once I take delivery ... all I can tell you is that with the pictures that will follow U won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Sunset imports (if you are in the west coast) and Suncoast Porsche in the East (They have the best prices IMO). I ordered at Sunset imports who happens to be my Porsche dealer too. They have a very knowledgeable parts person.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle

You should be able to obtain them from your dealer. As my dealer is an hour away, I ordered mine from Ric at Suncoast, one of the board sponsors:
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...e=958v8ttmerac

Old 01-04-2011, 08:33 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
w00t-w00t,your order list is as long and distinguished.... as my johnson

Old 01-04-2011, 08:53 PM
dw9982 is on a distinguished road
congrats on finally getting your car. I would skip the clear bra all together as well. I think looking at rock chips is better than dust around the crease of the clear bra or even the lackluster look.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Imsooskinny is on a distinguished road
YAY WOOT!!!!! i must say you are a great addition to the Cayenne Forums! ive seen you very active in this section! we need more guys like you! CONGRATS!

Old 01-05-2011, 02:11 PM
AppleChilli will become famous soon enough
Congrats w00t!

As far as clearbra, I've contemplated it and another deal called cilajet (cilajet.com). It's applied to the vehicle and wheels; still researching it...

Anyways, I'm sure that you will be in bliss with that awesome build of yours. I will be looking to share some thoughts on a "couple" like items we have.

Happy New Year!

Old 01-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
w00t-w00t,your order list is as long and distinguished.... as my johnson
I always enjoy your posts.

Originally Posted by dw9982
congrats on finally getting your car. I would skip the clear bra all together as well. I think looking at rock chips is better than dust around the crease of the clear bra or even the lackluster look.
Skipping clear-bra not an option for me as previously stated. You must see it to believe me on what I did to my 997

Originally Posted by Imsooskinny
YAY WOOT!!!!! i must say you are a great addition to the Cayenne Forums! ive seen you very active in this section! we need more guys like you! CONGRATS!
Thank you buddy. On a siednote sometimes all the enthusiasm with which I write is miscontrued. Just wait until I get my hands on the w00tMOBILE and then you are all in for a visual treat.

Originally Posted by AppleChilli
Congrats w00t!
I'm sure that you will be in bliss with that awesome build of yours. I will be looking to share some thoughts on a "couple" like items we have.

Happy New Year!
Happy new year to you too AC. I would love to share my impressions of each and every option that I ordered ... or should I say OVERORDERED.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:57 PM
BlueLodge400 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

Old 01-05-2011, 04:56 PM
YellowCayenneS will become famous soon enoughYellowCayenneS will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE

Here is my order:

Cayenne S Tiptronic

2T Jet Black Metallic
4X4 Side Airbags rear
3FU Panorama Roof System
1Y1 PTV Plus
6A7 Fire Extinguisher
9JA Non-smoker Package
QV4 XM Radio
PU3 Premium Package Plus
QH1 Voice Control
0AW PDCC

CONGRATS!!

My vehicle is on the vessel, it was built on Dec 8th but was sitting in Germany due to severe weather/snow storms

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: w00tMOBILE in the USA