Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Edit by Signature - CTT has arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Overdraft is on a distinguished road
Edit my Signature - CTT has arrived

All - picked it up on Friday so I snapped three terrible shots during a snow storm prior to installing my 20" snows - which don't look anywhere as nice as the 21" OEM rims.

Equipment; Turbo Jet black on black, 21" Turbo 2 wheels & arches, roof rails in AL, compass, XM, reversing camera, privacy glass, stainless steel nose and rear, entry & drive, PDDC,PTV, sport wheel with paddles, heated windshield, seat ventilation, comfort lighting, powered sunscreen rear glass, homelink, trailer hitch, moonroof, seat crests front and rear.

PTV and PDDC make a differance. I find the PTV on the CTT more evident than on my 997.2 TT with PTV - perhaps given one is not expecting an SUV to handle as this one does. My initial dealer test drive was in a CTT launch vehicle that was sparsely optioned - and so now I do see the value in the options. The Bose system is great, particularly if you like base - I opted out of the Burmeister as I didn't see the value in the cost delta between the two systems whereas another person my opt for stereo and out of PTV and PDDC...so to each his own.

Looking forward to spring - getting my 21's back on it and getting it on the loop on a track day.

Attached Images     

Last edited by Overdraft; 01-16-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:01 AM
ok_computadora is on a distinguished road
VERY NICE!! What color interior? Mine comes in next month and I have the skid plates as well (which most do not opt for). I also got PTV but no PDCC.. How much do you notice the PTV? Do you notice it on every turn?

Old 01-16-2011, 11:23 AM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
Looks great, congrats! Love those wheels with the black ext, very classy and sporty.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:39 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. I vividly remember the fact that you and I got into the Cayenne bandwagon at around the same time and ordered ours within a week of each other. You had started your first thread on whether to add PTV and PDCC for the build and I (not surprisingly) told you to absolutely do so. I am glad you are liking it. PASM, AS and PTV is a must and if you have the $$ why not PDCC. I love your skid plates. Thank you for braving the weather to get outside the garage to post some eye candy for us. How bad is the heated windscreen visual haze effect ? Are you not glad that you ordered that compass display. IMO, it really sets off the top of the dash in a nice fashion.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:40 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Congrats, very nice build especially love the SS skid plates and the aluminum roof rails. Hope they have them available soon as a tequipment add on by the dealerships.
My car was a launch car that had some miles on it thus I got a huge discount. My car is optioned the same as yours except for the NO skid plates, roof rails, PTV, or paddled steering wheel. But I do have the 21' sport design wheels, burmester, LCA, rear entertainment, and adaptive cruise control. I love the burmester but did not try the bose, the adaptive cruise control is so much better then any other car I have had it in. The PDCC amazed everyone who takes a ride with me. Would have loved to get PTV as I tested one with it and what I feel is the difference is not being able to accelerate through tight corners as if the traction control is interrupting the acceleration. When I tried to negotiate on the car that had it they wanted $400 more per month for the lease payments with all other options being the same. That would of been 14.4k more over the time of the lease term. Still very impressed with the car overall, especially compared to other sport SUVS I have tested.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:44 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
zzzspeed, ACC is standard on the turbos.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:21 PM
ok_computadora is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
w00T, its an option on the turbo for $2490

Old 01-16-2011, 12:52 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Not standard on any model. Does come with some of the packages though, maybe that is what your thinking.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks, I stand corrected. zzzspeed you were exactly right. I was thinking of one of the packages on the CTT build.