Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

LOOK AWAY NOW while there is still time! NOT for the faint of heart.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 07:23 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
LOOK AWAY NOW while there is still time! NOT for the faint of heart.

Let's all take mental break from the normal cayenne threads and step into another world for a moment. A world where what is seen cannot be unseen, where the deranged prevail, where our poor beloved is twisted in ways that in the lowest depths of our subconscious we still could not fathom the resulting CARnage.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the vulgar Volga:

What is that you say? That looks like a pre-cold war ruskie ride that's been restored and adorned with communist graffiti?

You think that's air your breathing? Hmmmmmmm . . . . .

LOOK AWAY KIDS !!!

You were warned ! no photoshop magic here:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh . .. . .. . . . .

Ok actually, Kudos to wacky ruskis, this is really a quality build.
I think they succeeded in building the worlds best sleeper.

And now back to your normal 6speed activity . . . . . .

coolant leaks, rim mods and what build you should by

EDIT: VIDEOS FOUND !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jQI-TdadDI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INKz...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ia6...eature=related

Last edited by roxboxxx; 01-18-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:01 PM
kazakh is on a distinguished road
WoW Cayenne for Volga....

Old 01-17-2011, 08:24 PM
pakundo is on a distinguished road
It reminds me of the guy i met today when having a secondary de-cat on my ctts...09 ctt-S..with 4k miles....yes 4 k miles....he said he paid 35K...he bought it the impound(bank)..said previous got into an accident DWI...said that when its a DWI case insurance do not cover it......he replaced the one front right fender and the bumper...looked at the car and its all straight..gaps are all the same....and the kicker is...he said that the car do not have a history...which i do not believe...but hey...for 35k.. 09 with 4 k miles..full option...i'd probably do the same....cheers!!!

Old 01-18-2011, 11:28 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
what in the fukc

Old 01-18-2011, 09:27 PM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
theyll probably blame the conversion when the cardan shaft shatters, the coolant pipes crack and bleed out on the ground, and then curse the 1500 brake jobs in the future.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:03 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cordsig79
theyll probably blame the conversion when the cardan shaft shatters, the coolant pipes crack and bleed out on the ground, and then curse the 1500 brake jobs in the future.
ROFL!

I will say its a trade off as the original was made of pressed chestnut shells, had a hole in the floor for flintstone stopping power, and did zero to 60 over the course of a russian new years holiday.

BTW - I updated the post - I found videos of the dam thing