Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Sunroof leak from sunglass holder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 11:01 AM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
Sunroof leak from sunglass holder

We found a few drops coming out of the sunglass holder area on our 05 CTT. Opened and closed the top a couple of times and it seems to not have made a difference. Ideas?

I am having the mechanic look at it while fixing the tranny leak; related? ;-)

Old 01-20-2011, 01:20 PM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
I believe there are two drain hoses in the front of the sunroof. I've had to fix the rear drain tubes on mine - might be similar.

Old 01-20-2011, 03:54 PM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
Thanks!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:22 AM
dbm911 is on a distinguished road
eVoMotion any resolution to this issue? I found the same thing happening to me this morning. Heavy rains yesterday and I noticed some drips around the drivers side of my sunglasses holder. First time I've had this issue.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Drains were plugged according to my mechanic. Solved.