Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

20% Off Winter Savings eCoupon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 12:35 AM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
20% Off Winter Savings eCoupon

I missed out on the coupon posted around the holidays, but just found another. Like last time, go to your dealer web site, Parts -> View Special Offers. More details below.

Our Winter Savings eCoupon provides a 20% discount off the listed MSRP for Porsche Genuine Parts, Classic, Tequipment and Porsche Design Drivers Selection merchandise. The Winter Savings eCoupon is valid from January 10, 2011 to March 31, 2011, only at participating authorized Porsche dealers in accordance with the program rules and provisions.

How it Works: Complete the coupon fields below, print your counter-presentation copy of the eCoupon, and present the eCoupon at your authorized participating Porsche dealership (US only). You will receive your 20% discount from MSRP at the time of purchase. Applies only to Porsche Genuine Parts, Classic Parts, Tequipment, and Porsche Design Driver's Selection items intended for personal and recreational use, purchased between January 10, 2011 to March 31, 2011. Discount not applicable to vehicles, labor for repair or maintenance services, or motorsport components sold through Porsche Motorsport North America, nor to non-Porsche branded products or materials sold by dealers, nor to any item not sourced from Porsche Cars North America. May not be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Exclusions: Wholesale parts, tires, motor oil, some fluids, and insurance covered repairs are not covered by this offer. See your Porsche dealer for details.

Limit: one eCoupon per customer.

Enjoy!

Old 01-19-2011, 12:15 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Nice! Clear corners, here i come.

Says you need a VIN though....hmmmm....my car isn't built yet.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by GBXSport
Nice! Clear corners, here i come.

Says you need a VIN though....hmmmm....my car isn't built yet.
Not sure how that one is handled, but I'm sure there is a way.

You may want to try Suncoast for the clear side markers, they have great prices and the shipping is fair and fast. I was planning to use the coupon at my local dealer, but even with the 20%, it's still a cheaper to buy from Suncoast with the shipping fees. Go figure...

Old 01-19-2011, 03:34 PM
pedah3 is on a distinguished road
same here - want to get some accessories for the new car, but no VIN yet as car has Feb build. Tried just typing in "NO VIN YET" but it was kicked back...

Old 01-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Let us know if we can help!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 01-20-2011, 11:37 PM
GBX and pedah3- did you try asking you dealer if you can use the coupon without a vin? Given that you both have pending orders, I would expect they would work with you. Worth a shot to ask anyway. The coupon is good thru the end of March, so if you have a Feb build you will be able to get your vin in time to use the coupon.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:06 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by slw23
GBX and pedah3- did you try asking you dealer if you can use the coupon without a vin? Given that you both have pending orders, I would expect they would work with you. Worth a shot to ask anyway. The coupon is good thru the end of March, so if you have a Feb build you will be able to get your vin in time to use the coupon.
i'm going to check but it sounds like suncoast is the place to get most accessories....unless i can work out a deal w/ the dealer to install these when they are prepping the car

Old 01-21-2011, 09:26 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I had the dealer install the 18 inch winter tire/wheel set up, floor mats, rear cargo liner and clear side markers during the vehicle prep. Leaving on Sunday to take delivery

Old 01-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
I had the dealer install the 18 inch winter tire/wheel set up, floor mats, rear cargo liner and clear side markers during the vehicle prep. Leaving on Sunday to take delivery
Can't wait to see it, w00t! I should have sent my clear side markers to the dealer for install during PDI, but I guess it'll be my Sunday pre-football project.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:21 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
slw .... you I am sure know me by now fairly well and understand my enthusiasm for Porsches in general. Just wait till I take delivery this Sunday. You are in for a joyride.