Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

April Build Dates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 12:43 PM
AJRDU is on a distinguished road
April Build Dates

Has anyone gotten a specific April build date yet? I ordered my vehicle at the end of January with an April build. I've never ordered a car before and am beyond excited, but the wait is killing me. Just wondering if any of you know how far in advance build dates are assigned.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:37 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I signed the papers for my CT and gave a deposit on January 25th
I pick up my pepper at the factory on April 6th

Old 03-01-2011, 06:12 PM
ronl will become famous soon enoughronl will become famous soon enough
Ordered 21 January and today is my completion date.

Do you have a pro forma with mode in upper right hand corner? Mine states 01/03/11-31/03/11. But then I got an update with a 2/24 completion; last week postponed to 3/1 completion.

Your dealer should be able to give you a status printout.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah. My allocation/mode is X04 04.01.2011-04.30.2011. Just wondered how close to production you had to be to get an actual completion date. My sales consultant said he'd update me as the
Status changed so I hate to keep asking for updates in between if he indeed keeps his word. Patience has never been my forte, so I thought I'd see what other folks with similar allocation info had been told.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Let him know that at least one lucky camper was moved up so you'd like him to have a looksee. My completion date first surfaced about three or four weeks ago. One of the posts has a Porsche codes listing which is very helpful and does appear on the work order status, like in production, in paint shop, etc.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by ronl
Let him know that at least one lucky camper was moved up so you'd like him to have a looksee. My completion date first surfaced about three or four weeks ago. One of the posts has a Porsche codes listing which is very helpful and does appear on the work order status, like in production, in paint shop, etc.
Thanks, ronl. That's the info I needed. I thought that they'd finalize things and set a complete date about a month out. I sent my consultant an email to see if there are any updates. I haven't heard from him yet but at least I now have a better idea of the process.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM
My Pro forma now says "PLPROD"--Planned for Production according to the list of codes I found on another thread. What that means in the grand scheme of things, I don't know, but it's different than it was 2 weeks ago.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:05 PM
mondohoss is on a distinguished road
I ordered my CTT in mid Dec, I just got a notice for PRDPNT status which I think means it is being built.... the dealer thinks it will be here in Mid April

Old 03-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by mondohoss
I ordered my CTT in mid Dec, I just got a notice for PRDPNT status which I think means it is being built.... the dealer thinks it will be here in Mid April
According to the that list of Porsche's codes PRDPNT means it's in the paint shop. Your CTT is well on its way to completion.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by mondohoss
mondohoss: The PRDPNT means it is in the paintshop. You should be completed in the couple of days. From what is posted here look for your vehicle in 4 to 7 weeks.

Mine completed Monday- we may be on the same shipping vessel.