Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Now MY CTT has arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 06:35 AM
FJS961 has a spectacular aura aboutFJS961 has a spectacular aura about
Now MY CTT has arrived

Finally, after ordering it in November, my CTT has arrived at the dealership. I can hardly wait to pick it up on Tuesday. The dealer sent me a few pics

Attached Images      
Old 03-05-2011, 07:12 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Cause of the background,i briefly thought the first one was a pic of a Q5
2 tone interior is very pretty,the grey exterior is nice and discreet
The lower black trim fits with the the wheels(of course that splash of yellow looks sweet)
Cool ride,enjoy

Old 03-05-2011, 08:09 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Absolutely striking the way you built it. Enjoy every second of it - you are going to love it. Let us know your impressions when you get it.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:47 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Congratulations. You're going to love it. Drive it in good health.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:58 AM
silvac32 is on a distinguished road
congrats!! i am enjoying mine. you will find the brakes get better and better.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:15 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
FJS ... Congratulations. The wait is finally over.
Meteor Grey: Drool
Steering whee with real paddle shifters: Droool
PCCB: Drooool
Espresso/Cognac: Ehhh! I am not a big fan of that interior

We will need close up shots of all that extra leather that went into your interior trim. One of a kind for sure.

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 03-05-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:24 AM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Great color, love the wheels esp w those yellow calipers. Looking forward to reading your impressions.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks guys!

w00T, the wait is ALMOST over, I'm going to pick her up on Tuesday ...

I will get better pics for sure.

My salesman really likes how the leather trim package came out, especially in the center console area.

I can't wait to see how PDCC, PTV plus and PCCB's feel first hand

Old 03-05-2011, 07:52 PM
guod is on a distinguished road
love the 2tone interior!

Old 03-06-2011, 04:54 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FJS961
Thanks guys!

My salesman really likes how the leather trim package came out, especially in the center console area.
What extra leather did you order? I have ordered some extra leather pieces and want to see if I've missed anything important as I think I still have time to make changes. Thanks for your help. As an aside - I see you are in CT & mentioned Ferrari leather quality. My wife & I are going to be in Greenwich this week. Our son graduated college last May and works there. I have a deposit on a 2010 458 based on me being comfortable in the car as I sit very high in cars. Don't tell my wife but I'm not sure if I'm happier to see the 458 or our son. If your Cayenne is from the dealer in Greenwich and you have not picked it up, I will check out the extra leather in person.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
What extra leather did you order? I have ordered some extra leather pieces and want to see if I've missed anything important as I think I still have time to make changes. Thanks for your help. As an aside - I see you are in CT & mentioned Ferrari leather quality. My wife & I are going to be in Greenwich this week. Our son graduated college last May and works there. I have a deposit on a 2010 458 based on me being comfortable in the car as I sit very high in cars. Don't tell my wife but I'm not sure if I'm happier to see the 458 or our son. If your Cayenne is from the dealer in Greenwich and you have not picked it up, I will check out the extra leather in person.
I ordered the 'interior leather package' which replaces the areas of brushed aluminum, which comes standard in Turbo, with leather pieces ... includes the doors, across dash and center console/ashtray cover. I will see how it came out on tueday when I pick it up. I did not order the CTT in Greenwich but I did get my F430 at Miller.

I didn't like the polished thin strip with the thick brushed Al under it ... esp with the sport wheel and the aluminum trimmed large vents, thought there was too much aluminum so I ordered it with extra espresso leather.

I saw in your sig you have a GT silver with cocoa ... dynamite combination!!

Old 03-06-2011, 08:21 AM
I ordered the 'interior leather package' which replaces the areas of brushed aluminum, which comes standard in Turbo, with leather pieces ... includes the doors, across dash and center console/ashtray cover. I will see how it came out on tueday when I pick it up. I did not order the CTT in Greenwich but I did get my F430 at Miller.

I didn't like the polished thin strip with the thick brushed Al under it ... esp with the sport wheel and the aluminum trimmed large vents, thought there was too much aluminum so I ordered it with extra espresso leather.

I saw in your sig you have a GT silver with cocoa ... dynamite combination!!
Thanks. I ordered the olive wood package in lieu of the extended leather package in order to make some of the aluminum go away. Also ordered leather sunvisors, steering column, air vent slats, rear view mirror & dashboard trim interior package. I'm not a fan of plastic or shiny stuff in a vehicle. Thanks for the compliment on the GT Silver/Cocoa Turbo. I will miss it if I fit in the Fcar as I will be trading it.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks. I ordered the olive wood package in lieu of the extended leather package in order to make some of the aluminum go away. Also ordered leather sunvisors, steering column, air vent slats, rear view mirror & dashboard trim interior package. I'm not a fan of plastic or shiny stuff in a vehicle. Thanks for the compliment on the GT Silver/Cocoa Turbo. I will miss it if I fit in the Fcar as I will be trading it.
Deja vu, I traded in my GT silver/cocoa TT cab for the F430 2 summers ago

What color combo ext/int are you doing in your CTT order? I almost went with the olive but decided on the extra leather

Old 03-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Deja vu, I traded in my GT silver/cocoa TT cab for the F430 2 summers ago

What color combo ext/int are you doing in your CTT order? I almost went with the olive but decided on the extra leather
My CTT is Umber with espresso/cognac. Sure hope the 458 has enough head room for me.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:40 AM
My CTT is Umber with espresso/cognac. Sure hope the 458 has enough head room for me.
good choices!

you should be fine in the 458, plenty of headroom from 360 onward ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Now MY CTT has arrived