Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Porsche performance 2 day driving school

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Porsche performance 2 day driving school

So the other day I had my 33rd birthday and my wife got me the 2 day driving school in Alabama this summer. Can't wait!!!!

Best time of year to go??
I have open days just asking about weather and instructors.
Prefer dry course over rainy.

Old 03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Cool...I am doing the precision and then the performance(with a Porsche instructor) 2 day training in Leipzig
Enjoy...and happy bday
Ps:thanks for letting me know about dvd-a,cant wait!

Old 03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
2Utes is on a distinguished road
I went in April because a friend said it can get pretty hot an humid after May. It was a great experience and total blast. They tell you to leave the AC running during laps as the car will cut power to AC to provide full capacity when you demand it. We ran the second morning in light rain and kept moving speed up from the prior day. Wet course is a great teacher, although heavy rain would be a bummer.
The last thing was a hot lap in the Cayenne Turbo with pro driver and 3 passengers. Really an amazing vehicle.
Get good comfortable shoes for driving and some nice sunglasses and have a great time.
By the way, there is a post on Rennlist.org Turbo 997/GT2 forum now about a mishap at Barber Motorsports Park with his lap video. It is worth watching to see the track turns from the car camera's perspective. The driver's perspective is totally different since your head will be turned most of the time. You will also not approach the speed that caused his problem, but they do teach you about cresting the hill and being done turning before you get there.
Again, have fun.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:55 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
i'd do spring or fall. why not book it now for april or may?