Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

need help...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:21 AM
khairo82 is on a distinguished road
need help...

hi everyone,..
i have a cayenne s 2005 and need to remove my 2nd cat, the thing is i live in jordan and its gonna take forever to get the fabspeed by pass if i order it online.. would it work if i removed it and had a stright pipe installed at a muffler shop??
thanks

Old 03-24-2011, 06:16 AM
FastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by khairo82
hi everyone,..
i have a cayenne s 2005 and need to remove my 2nd cat, the thing is i live in jordan and its gonna take forever to get the fabspeed by pass if i order it online.. would it work if i removed it and had a stright pipe installed at a muffler shop??
thanks
YES!!! This is my 04.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:41 AM
thanks FASTHACKEM i really appreciate it, did you notice any change in the performance? and what size did you use for the pipes cause we have different sizes here in jordan 3" or what???
thanks again

Old 03-24-2011, 10:08 AM
FastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud of
Honestly, I didn't notice a difference in performance or fuel economy. Just sound. I thought that it would make a noticable difference but I was dissapointed. However, the new sound it makes at full throttle is amazing and puts smiles on my face a lot. Dont let these companies try to sell you their expensive pipes. Its a rip off for the amount they charge.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:31 AM
ya i know its so expensive , my friend owns a muffler shop i can do it paying nothing .... but i just want to know the size you used for the pipes, not the length but the intel of the pipe .... thanks again bro

Old 03-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh yeah sorry, well I just took it to a performance shop and they did the work for me so Im not sure on the piping size. It is the same as the original I think which is 2.75". They just used some scrap they had lying around the back of the shop. They didn't even have to bend it.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:55 AM
If you want some more noise after you do the cat by pass, try this:

All you have to do is take a couple of pieces of 1/2" conduit and make 90 degree bends in them, drill a couple of holes, and weld. The car still looks stock but sounds mean!! You could essentially use larger piping and get more sound too.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:08 PM
thanks again bro, post some videos if u can i would love to hear the sound of your car..
really appreciate it

Old 03-25-2011, 05:05 AM
My pleasure!! I am working on getting those videos soon.