Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Interior lighting question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Interior lighting question

So I'm driving home and gave yet to read the manual to see if this can be done so we'll see.

Can the bright center dome be turned off completely but leave comfort behind door panel lights on?

I can dim but it dims all. I want upper handle doors on, but dome off completely.

Come on guys I have 6 more hours in dark so get me this answer.

Hasta

Old 03-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Above post is in a 2011 incase you didn't know.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:42 AM
FastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud of
Can you take a picture and post it please?

Old 03-30-2011, 02:26 PM
I'll try and take some night photos tonight inside and out.
Swamped at the moment with other obligations, but in short ,the car is AWESOME. every aspect is amazing inside and out.

I think my sales guy was right. He emailed me and the dome as well as the comfort lighting work together and dim at the same time to the same effect, SO in short there is no way to just turn off the dome and leave on all the other comfort lights, UNLESS someone else knows a trick, minus cutting the wires.

Id like to clean the outside before i snap the photos of that, because I drove through 9 hours of rain and only 3 hours of dry yesterday. She already has about 950 miles on her, in one day. bah

averaged around 18 mpg on her first trip doing about 75-85 varying rpm as best i could by downshifting randomly.

Last edited by Jace; 03-30-2011 at 02:29 PM.