Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!

Hello all!!!

Finally the meteor grey metallic CTT arrived. I went to TX about a week ago to pick her up but I have been swamped lately and haven't had a chance to snap some photos until yesterday.

Please enjoy and please comment!!!
I can take some additional pictures of specifics if you request.

Attached Images      
Old 04-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
More pictures for your enjoyment!

Attached Images      
Old 04-03-2011, 08:10 AM
a few more!

Attached Images     
Old 04-03-2011, 08:19 AM
WFBlue is on a distinguished road
Camo car seat blends nicely with interior!! Congrats. on purchase and enjoy.

Old 04-03-2011, 08:55 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.
You will enjoy this car more and more each day, as it breaks in. I drive ours in Sport mode a lot, even around town, and am amazed at the power and responsiveness. What are your feelings so far? As good as anticipated?

Old 04-03-2011, 10:18 AM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
Congrats Jace, she's a beauty! How are u liking it so far? Would love to hear your impressions. How are the 18 way seats feeling?

Old 04-03-2011, 10:21 AM
hugo will become famous soon enoughhugo will become famous soon enough
congrats,very nicely specced

Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Congrats Jace,
you did an amazing job on the build. You got some big b%$# for having white carpeting with the white seats and kids! I have 2 boys in car seats and luckily have the platinum grey interior which is a struggle to keep clean. I really like the skid plates and the aluminum roof rails.
My car is a little less optioned out then yours (who's isn't) but my buddy who has many nice cars said to me while riding in it "this is a great bargain and a whole lot of car for 128k". With all the options, performance and looks....I have to agree. Everytime I drive it I feel really fortunate.
Recently got the ecu tune and bypass pipes and this thing is shockingly fast. I waited a few months before these mods.
Enjoy it and keep giving us updates on your impressions.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:01 AM
YellowCayenneS will become famous soon enoughYellowCayenneS will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Jace
More pictures for your enjoyment!
@Jace Very nice looking car, Congrats and enjoy the beast!!

Old 04-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Mama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to all
Love it! I am always partial to grey and my 04 S is the Titanium Metallic and I think it's amazing. Great color combo inside and out but I agree, with 2 of my own in car seats, I'd be afraid of stains. Your build is beautiful and I admit, I'm a little jealous.

Mama

Old 04-03-2011, 12:33 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Beautifully optioned
Lovely rear view shot:the grey really pops with your blacked out rear window
Your pepper looks like it means business,but in an elegant and discreet way
Very

Old 04-03-2011, 12:36 PM
christx997 will become famous soon enough
wow what a nice pepper! let the tuning begin!!

Old 04-03-2011, 01:41 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looks great well done!

Old 04-03-2011, 04:27 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous and very elegant. Some interior shots pleeeease.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Here's a couple night interior shots

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!