Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

whos our suncoast contact for orders?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
whos our suncoast contact for orders?

thinking about getting a rear cargo mat for the cayenne. what normal discounts do we see as 6speeders?
I have purchased many product before from them, just forget the exact.

thanks.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jace
thinking about getting a rear cargo mat for the cayenne. what normal discounts do we see as 6speeders?
I have purchased many product before from them, just forget the exact.

thanks.
Jace,

You can purchase the cargo mat right off of the website here:
http://www.suncoastparts.com/categor...TTintcarg.html

Or you can always give us a call or shoot an email, we will be more than happy to help you out.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 04-08-2011, 06:26 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
We get a discount as a 6speeder? Dang... Should have told Ryan that when I placed my order the other day.

BTW Ryan, thanks for taking care of me the other day. Appreciate the service.

J

Old 04-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Hey RYan that mat we spoke about yesterday is tht Oem porsche specific? Or made by aftermarket?
In calling around most just have the sane as the one unordered for my 2008 gts, just black with a lip.

Is the one we discussed thick non slip rubber? Or slideable plastic? Just want something heavy duty.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
I buy all my stuff from Ryan at Suncoast, he is a class act with excellent service!