Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Advice: Want to flip ordered 7% off CS into CTT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:06 AM
ronl will become famous soon enoughronl will become famous soon enough
Advice: Want to flip ordered 7% off CS into CTT

I have a 92k msrp CS (PDCC/PVT) due for delivery within days but would like to figure a way to upgrade to a CTT and am willing to wait.

The dealer has CS inventory on hand (though most do not) and has proven difficult at every stage. Before I approach them, wanted to hear what y'all might suggest- especially given recent posts about the dearth of CS's and what seems book pricing.

What creative thinking is out there please? Many thanks.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:41 AM
2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough
try to re-deal for a CTT with 7%+. if they don't give it to you, then just take the CS.

my guess is they will though, they have more room to work on the CTT and i'm sure they can do better than 7% off MSRP on your CS that is coming in.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:20 PM
jwat is on a distinguished road
I would ythink it would depend on what the dealer stock looked like and how esoteric your CS build is. I you ordered a strange color/option package that you love but others may not I can see the dealer not wanting to take it as inventory.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by ronl
I have a 92k msrp CS (PDCC/PVT) due for delivery within days but would like to figure a way to upgrade to a CTT and am willing to wait.

The dealer has CS inventory on hand (though most do not) and has proven difficult at every stage. Before I approach them, wanted to hear what y'all might suggest- especially given recent posts about the dearth of CS's and what seems book pricing.

What creative thinking is out there please? Many thanks.

Old 04-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Most dealers won't negotiate as much on a CTT bc there are enough people that pay sticker for them and they are
Limited.
As for the 7k flip to a CTT that's a TON off a CTT I find that very unlikely; they don't need to even if your a super repeat customer. Even my dealer wouldn't do that and we buy 2 every year and swap the olds out.

Plus depending on custom options you may have chosen on the CT maybe others won't want and it might sit?..

Who knows, it's a gamble good luck.

If I was a dealer and this was your first purchase through them and it was a CS custom
Order given CTT are limited abs people pay dollar for them, I would say no to this form of ludicrous.

Good luck!