Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Compartment under Seat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 10:50 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Compartment under Seat

Love that its there for easy acces, but i can't find anything to put in it. Thinking maybe a small umbrella. What are you guys using it for?

Old 05-11-2011, 11:43 AM
pedah3 is on a distinguished road
Small spray bottle of interior cleaner and microfiber cloth on one side, exterior detail spray and cloth on other (for removing bird droppings) on other. Fits perfectly for that.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:27 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pedah3
Small spray bottle of interior cleaner and microfiber cloth on one side, exterior detail spray and cloth on other (for removing bird droppings) on other. Fits perfectly for that.
put some ca$h Money in there.
I can't imagine putting anything there myself.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:36 PM
SeaCay is on a distinguished road

+1 The 8 oz Griot bottles of interior cleaner, spray wash or speed shine fit perfectly in the compartments, along with microfiber cloth for each. Just refill the small bottles from the larger ones at the home base. Nice to have the equipment out of sight but very accessible.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:40 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
owner's manual and electronic tire gauge

Old 05-11-2011, 07:13 PM
mondohoss is on a distinguished road
glasses

Old 05-12-2011, 08:10 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SeaCay
+1 The 8 oz Griot bottles of interior cleaner, spray wash or speed shine fit perfectly in the compartments, along with microfiber cloth for each. Just refill the small bottles from the larger ones at the home base. Nice to have the equipment out of sight but very accessible.
Ordering these! Great idea, thanks. Going to add an 8oz bottle of window cleaner as well! Why not!

Last edited by GBXSport; 05-12-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:44 AM
jesh is on a distinguished road
I didn't know there was one! I have fire extinguisher on one side though...

Old 05-12-2011, 11:09 AM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
Back up ammo that wont fit in glove box

Old 05-12-2011, 11:44 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
2.2 lbs

Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
You can put your weeeeeeeeeeeeeed in there.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:24 PM
royota is on a distinguished road
Ha ha. I was thinking the same thing!

Old 06-25-2011, 03:22 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
What compartment under what seat? On the passengers side I have the DVD player for the navigation under the seat, and AFAIK - on the drivers side - the battery and housing.

We have a compartment? Photos please..

Old 06-25-2011, 04:08 PM
AJRDU is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by deilenberger
What compartment under what seat? On the passengers side I have the DVD player for the navigation under the seat, and AFAIK - on the drivers side - the battery and housing.

We have a compartment? Photos please..
2011+ models have little drawers/pockets under the seat.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:43 PM
horsetrainer is on a distinguished road
Storage compartment removal

Does anyone know how to remove the storage compartment under the passenger seat. I had a someone break off the cover and had to order a whole drawer. There is a little plastic keeper on the top, left side of the compartment keeping it from coming completely out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Compartment under Seat