Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

The Courting Ritual of a 2nd-Gen Turbo and a Man... Teaser Pic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Courting Ritual of a 2nd-Gen Turbo and a Man... Teaser Pic

As you can see here, I have successfully gotten the attention of an 08 CTT from LA and wooed her all the way here to the east coast.

You can see her here in her glorious strut as she gracefully prances into my driveway and into my life.

We have spent a good bit of time together in my garage, where she is showing me all her naughty secrets.

I offered a few suggestions to improve upon our young relationship and make our first foray out in public together in a few weeks.

Stay tuned for an update as she unveils herself after a few tasteful mods in all her splendor in a couple of weeks...

Before and After pics should be plentiful.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:50 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Ahh yes, the long distance relationship finally comes to closure! If it was a new purchase, You got guts brother as Internet pics never show dings

Single best mod for a black c - the $2.99 French fry holder they sell at pep boys... Cuz you will def spill your fries in this beast.

Last edited by roxboxxx; 05-25-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
If it was a new purchase, You got guts brother as Internet pics never show dings
Yeah, you are right. I had a good dealer that repaired 2 minor dings last week upon arrival on their dime. Didn't show up on any pictures that I was sent.

Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Single best mod for a black c - the $2.99 French fry holder they sell at pep boys... Cuz you will def spill your fries in this beast.
I thought this was a joke at first. Gunning the accelerator around corners is a blast with the PDCC, so I think you are right about the fast food flying around the interior.

Normally my wife holds the food while I drive like a maniac to make sure "the food stays warm"