Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

EVOMs ECU & Bypass Pipes added today.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 02:55 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
EVOMs ECU & Bypass Pipes added today.

I just returned from having the EVOMs ECU & Bypass pipes installed on my Cayenne Turbo. Unfortunately it poured for the entire 50 mile trip so I couldn't really open it up. The rain did slow enough a few times to get a little feel of what they did for the car. As J J would say, DY NO MITE. The extra power is phenomenal. Can't wait to try it in sport mode. I only have 300 miles on it so really want to get a few more miles on it before I put it to the real test.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:26 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Sweet! They said it would take about 20 miles before it really kicked in. I thought it took at least 100miles. Looking forward to your impressions as you put more miles on.
Enjoy

Old 05-28-2011, 11:51 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
I just returned from having the EVOMs ECU & Bypass pipes installed on my Cayenne Turbo. Unfortunately it poured for the entire 50 mile trip so I couldn't really open it up. The rain did slow enough a few times to get a little feel of what they did for the car. As J J would say, DY NO MITE. The extra power is phenomenal. Can't wait to try it in sport mode. I only have 300 miles on it so really want to get a few more miles on it before I put it to the real test.
Very nice! What bypass pipes did you go with? Any resonance in the cabin?

Old 05-28-2011, 02:49 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
They are from Fabspeed. I've only seen these from Fabspeed & EVOMS and I wouldn't be surprised if Fabspeed makes the ones that EVOMS sells. No resonance at all. I am not the most technical/mechanical person, but I don't think it would be possible to get any resonance from adding bypass pipes. I think you would have to add/change mufflers to get resonance. Maybe somebody with more knowledge about this can confirm.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:42 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
They are from Fabspeed. I've only seen these from Fabspeed & EVOMS and I wouldn't be surprised if Fabspeed makes the ones that EVOMS sells. No resonance at all. I am not the most technical/mechanical person, but I don't think it would be possible to get any resonance from adding bypass pipes. I think you would have to add/change mufflers to get resonance. Maybe somebody with more knowledge about this can confirm.
You're probably right. Any thoughts of competing it's with their maxflo exhaust?