Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Adios Amigos.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 02:20 PM
manishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud of
Adios Amigos.....

Well finally sold my 08 GTS and moved on to a 09 C2S Blk/Blk - Now I'm stuck with my barely used set of snow scorpions 18" on porsche rims, PM me if you'd like

Thanks

Old 05-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I'd buy them but I'm stuck with 20in or greater with ceramics.
Good luck

Old 05-31-2011, 02:58 PM
NorCal_Cyclist is on a distinguished road
Jace -

What do you think of the PCCB's?

I've got my order done, and re-considering them. Local car nut with deep pockets says he avoids them due to the fragility of the rotors. I have no intention of taking my CTT to the track, so I'm curious if the PCCB's are really needed?

Much appreciated, and sorry for the thread hi-jack

Old 05-31-2011, 09:09 PM
stevepsd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by manishdutta
Well finally sold my 08 GTS and moved on to a 09 C2S Blk/Blk - Now I'm stuck with my barely used set of snow scorpions 18" on porsche rims, PM me if you'd like

Thanks
What 18" rims do you have?

Old 06-01-2011, 04:30 PM
manishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud ofmanishdutta has much to be proud of
OEM's I believe they are made by BBS - I'll have to double check that, will post a pick later today

Old 06-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by NorCal_Cyclist
Jace -

What do you think of the PCCB's?

I've got my order done, and re-considering them. Local car nut with deep pockets says he avoids them due to the fragility of the rotors. I have no intention of taking my CTT to the track, so I'm curious if the PCCB's are really needed?

Much appreciated, and sorry for the thread hi-jack
Coming from someone with equally deep pockets I'm sure. I would recommend them. You asked as they necessary.... No, but worth their cost without question. Added after the fact these will run about $20,000.00 for parts non inclusive of labor.
Are they fragile, yes! Ceramic anything is fragile. My knives I use at home, the breaks on my cars. Change tires with care and caution because any side force on ceramics can chip. You'll be quite pissed if when changing your flat tire you change it wrong and hit the breaks!!! A bad day made even worse.!!

Better pedal feel, more sensitive, no stopping fade for mountain (me) or track driving (not me), no break dust, lighter in weight.

First hard stop is a bit soft in feel an distance but after that they are wondedul!

They are a slight risk yes but if caution is used they are superior.

Your call, but I'd get them again.