Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957

Old 07-08-2014, 10:48 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by machinegunt
Yeah, that's what they did to me! Ended up having to do a chargeback on CC!
Originally Posted by Steve.zdravko
Ye I would find out where the item is up too. Yep when it comes to payment they take it within a blink haha

Well on the Hanksville Hot Rod site they say they now own all Leistung products so I sent them a note this morning asking what's up too. If I don't hear anything in the next couple days I'll start the chareback process. I saw they had issues in the past but it sounded like they had cleared it all up. Maybe not!?!?

Old 07-08-2014, 12:31 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
I got a nearly instant reply from Hank from Hanksville but all he was able to do was copy Rob from Leistung and ask him to update me. Guess what...still nothing.

Hopefully he'll come through. I don't mind if I have to wait, just let me know. I also let Hank know that if he can sort this out I'm probably going to order cat delete pipes and maybe even new downpipes eventually.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:10 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jdubbya
I got a nearly instant reply from Hank from Hanksville but all he was able to do was copy Rob from Leistung and ask him to update me. Guess what...still nothing. Hopefully he'll come through. I don't mind if I have to wait, just let me know. I also let Hank know that if he can sort this out I'm probably going to order cat delete pipes and maybe even new downpipes eventually.

Bro, dont make my mistake . I ordered from leistung on december and took them on march after countless emails . Just buy from fabspeed the secondary cat , intake and forge diverter valve . Than if you have 800$ to throw away you can order the downpipes

Old 07-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Bro, dont make my mistake . I ordered from leistung on december and took them on march after countless emails . Just buy from fabspeed the secondary cat , intake and forge diverter valve . Than if you have 800$ to throw away you can order the downpipes
Yeah we will see. Was that just March of this year? I just ordered the exhaust. It sounded like what I wanted and the price was great....if I ever get it that is. I'm not too worried about the rest of it. Cat delete pipes are next on my list but if these guys don't come through I'll probably go with fabspeed. It still seems silly to me that a couple pieces of pipe with a few simple bends cost so much, but it is what it is and I don't think I can talk my local shop into making them for me.

You have the dual exhaust from them? How do you like it?

Old 07-08-2014, 03:04 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Yes this year ! I think it was may ! So 8 months delay . They even send me half of the intake , but Kent who is a moderator here helped me with the pieced , so just buy the intake from fabspeed. Yes the price that vendors ask for a piece of steel is very high , thats why I choose leistung .
Bro if you touch the muffler you will increase resonance abd drone very much . Their dual muffler with downpipes and secondary cat is so loud that you cant have a conversation in the car . The sound was coming first under my feet but I add megaflow xpipe and weld it myself for 100$ total vs 800 euro that supersprint is asking ..
My sugestion is to use only downpipes and secondary cat with stock muffler , you will have 10 hp less than me maybe but man... Its just to loud

What do you have 957 or 955? You can push even further by upgrating the turbo compresor wheel and than remaping for 700-750 hp . Check my thread in cayenne and panamera forum .

Old 07-09-2014, 05:19 AM
Steve.zdravko is on a distinguished road

Hey bud what mods you got on your 957?

Old 07-09-2014, 05:47 AM
Hey bud what mods you got on your 957?
Its on my signiture
I have leistung downpipes , secondary cats , cold air intake , ipd plenum , forge diverter valves , leistund dual muffler , megaflow x-pipe (welded myself in the middle of exhaust like supersprint exhaust) and a custom tune ti limit the torque at 950nm . I think I am pushing 550whp .

The only problem is during hot days , because sometimes intake suck hot air and turbocharger and radiator runs in limp mode I loose power and after cool down it runs normal.
So I gues a methanol injection kit or upgrated intercooler is a must to .

Old 07-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Steve.zdravko is on a distinguished road

Its on my signiture
I have leistung downpipes , secondary cats , cold air intake , ipd plenum , forge diverter valves , leistund dual muffler , megaflow x-pipe (welded myself in the middle of exhaust like supersprint exhaust) and a custom tune ti limit the torque at 950nm . I think I am pushing 550whp .

The only problem is during hot days , because sometimes intake suck hot air and turbocharger and radiator runs in limp mode I loose power and after cool down it runs normal.
So I gues a methanol injection kit or upgrated intercooler is a must to .
Thats neat u got some cool mods how do you rate the IPD plenum do u think it makes a difference? They rate it at 30hp gain

Old 07-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Thats neat u got some cool mods how do you rate the IPD plenum do u think it makes a difference? They rate it at 30hp gain
When I installed it I didnt notice anything , maybe after full mods and ecu yes, a little but not 30hp! The factory ypipe design in the cayenne is good , unlike t-design of 911

Old 07-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes this year ! I think it was may ! So 8 months delay . They even send me half of the intake , but Kent who is a moderator here helped me with the pieced , so just buy the intake from fabspeed. Yes the price that vendors ask for a piece of steel is very high , thats why I choose leistung .
Bro if you touch the muffler you will increase resonance abd drone very much . Their dual muffler with downpipes and secondary cat is so loud that you cant have a conversation in the car . The sound was coming first under my feet but I add megaflow xpipe and weld it myself for 100$ total vs 800 euro that supersprint is asking ..
My sugestion is to use only downpipes and secondary cat with stock muffler , you will have 10 hp less than me maybe but man... Its just to loud

What do you have 957 or 955? You can push even further by upgrating the turbo compresor wheel and than remaping for 700-750 hp . Check my thread in cayenne and panamera forum .
So I got a reply this morning apologizing for the delay because they are transitioning over to HHR. He says it will ship next week. We shall see.

Mine is a 955 with the ie81 power kit upgrade. I already have a tune on the way from Softronic. Once I try this exhaust I want to get the secondary cat delet pipes and new diverter valves. After that I probably won't do a whole lot more. I don't really see the gains with the IDP plenum.

So did your dual muffler set-up from Leistung not come with the X pipe? They say they added it at some point and it's now included. Loud I'm not too worried about but if it's too much it's only $700 too. If I don't like it I will probably go the magnaflow route at my local muffler shop. Probably what I should have done in the first place but we'll see.

Old 07-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by jdubbya
So I got a reply this morning apologizing for the delay because they are transitioning over to HHR. He says it will ship next week. We shall see.

Mine is a 955 with the ie81 power kit upgrade. I already have a tune on the way from Softronic. Once I try this exhaust I want to get the secondary cat delet pipes and new diverter valves. After that I probably won't do a whole lot more. I don't really see the gains with the IDP plenum.

So did your dual muffler set-up from Leistung not come with the X pipe? They say they added it at some point and it's now included. Loud I'm not too worried about but if it's too much it's only $700 too. If I don't like it I will probably go the magnaflow route at my local muffler shop. Probably what I should have done in the first place but we'll see.
its the same lie they told me , after one week they will say another week !
the important thing is to dont pas paypal 45 refund day .
Yes the tubes that conect the 2 muffler is like a half x but its not a real xpipe , real xpipe has scavenge effect which send exhaust flow/gas back to collector , I used the x-pipe in the middler to decrease decibels a little and it worked becuase it send the resonance from the secondary pipes to the mufflers.

it is very very very load and I noticed a lot of hp the dual muffler.
If you have instragram you can see my build photos there

Old 07-09-2014, 10:54 AM
If I don't get shipping info by next week I'll start disputing the charge with my car company. I don't think that will be an issue if it comes to it.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Fwiw, Hanksville Hot Rods is a highly respected shop here locally. They do lots of Porsche cages and high end exhausts.

I was actually just speaking to Hank last week about the transition of the Leistung stuffmto HRR. This should be a good thing for the quality and shipping.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:19 PM
stormy69 will become famous soon enough
quality wasn't an issue, getting what i paid for in a reasonable time was.... i bout primary ad secondary deletes as well as the cai, wont buy from him again even though it all showed up, it took more than 2 months.

Old 07-11-2014, 03:22 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Originally Posted by stormy69
quality wasn't an issue, getting what i paid for in a reasonable time was.... i bout primary ad secondary deletes as well as the cai, wont buy from him again even though it all showed up, it took more than 2 months.
My understanding is that the whole point of HHR taking over was because they couldn't keep up with demand before. That shouldn't be the issue anymore.

So, it sounds like they have found a way to cure the problem you had.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957