Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957

Old 07-11-2014, 01:33 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Cole
My understanding is that the whole point of HHR taking over was because they couldn't keep up with demand before. That shouldn't be the issue anymore.

So, it sounds like they have found a way to cure the problem you had.
But when I contacted HHE they just handed me off to Leistung. Hopefully that will change, they say they are in the process of transferring everything. We shall see if mine actually ships next week but again, I ordered it a month ago and didn't hear anything or get any response until I contacted HHR.

This reminds me too much of another exhaust company that runs thing much the same way, good product but horrible practices and customer service.... Stebro.

Old 07-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Mang0 is on a distinguished road
I ordered CAI and 2ndary bypass pipes from Leistung over a month ago now, followed up a few times via email and haven't heard from them in weeks.

Not too impressed...

Old 07-16-2014, 05:06 AM
Steve.zdravko is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mang0
I ordered CAI and 2ndary bypass pipes from Leistung over a month ago now, followed up a few times via email and haven't heard from them in weeks.

Not too impressed...
Hey bud try emailing Martin
mpolvi@pharmatech.com I was speaking with him when I ordered my parts and to find out shipping details. Not sure if he is with the company still but give it a try or he may refer you to someone

Old 07-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Mang0 is on a distinguished road
follow-up

Oh I have. E-mailed yesterday and bypass pipes are done, but they have no knowledge of my CAI order. Funny because my credit card sure has knowledge of it and I ordered both at the same time and are in the same order. This "3-5 days" has quickly turned into a month...

Perhaps some hiccups while HHR "takes over" would be expected so I'd wait until the dust settles before choosing this vendor. My Canadian $0.02 (which is worth $0.0186 today)

Old 07-16-2014, 01:28 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Meh..sorry to hear about this guys Both Rob and Hank are great guys/hard workers, I've done business with both and have only great things to say about them. Once LMS is fully integrated and all the processes for manufacturing/marketing/selling the products is nailed down...I have no doubt that it will be a better experience and the products will be consistently top notch! I pretty much had every LMS product I could throw at my Cayenne Turbo and mine was the guinea pig most of the time!! It never skipped a beat and was a true BEAST on the road!!
SH

Old 07-18-2014, 06:45 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
I think we should just make a sticky on the subject. I also waited for 2 months for parts and never got a reply to my email and phone calls. I actually get tired of seeing all the threads about the company. They all get locked anyways. It's a well known fact they are horrible. Maybe they where good in the past but that was the past.
Can we get a sticky so they stop jacking around with the Cayenne community and we stop seeing all the threads opening up?

Old 07-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dgreen78
I think we should just make a sticky on the subject. I also waited for 2 months for parts and never got a reply to my email and phone calls. I actually get tired of seeing all the threads about the company. They all get locked anyways. It's a well known fact they are horrible. Maybe they where good in the past but that was the past.
Can we get a sticky so they stop jacking around with the Cayenne community and we stop seeing all the threads opening up?
That seems like a pretty jerky thing to do!

This company was basically one guy building this stuff on the weekends. When he got overwhelmed with orders and couldn't keep up he sought out a company that could take over production and shipping.

Which, as stated already in this thread, is in transition. Hanksville Hot Rods just weeks ago made the deal to do the work....still took time to build a website, get the jigs, upgrade the quality of the jigs to HHR quality and start production and shipping.

I takes to Hank a few days ago about it and they are going to be stocking these parts to ship same day so that you don't have to wait at all in the future for them to be made to order.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:49 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
Meh..sorry to hear about this guys Both Rob and Hank are great guys/hard workers, I've done business with both and have only great things to say about them. Once LMS is fully integrated and all the processes for manufacturing/marketing/selling the products is nailed down...I have no doubt that it will be a better experience and the products will be consistently top notch! I pretty much had every LMS product I could throw at my Cayenne Turbo and mine was the guinea pig most of the time!! It never skipped a beat and was a true BEAST on the road!!
SH
I have no doubt they are both great guys, just don't know how to communicate well and provide customer service I'm sorry to say.

Originally Posted by dgreen78
At this point I'm inclined to agree. It seems like the pattern just keeps repeating itself over and over and over. Broken promises and borderline illegal practices.

That seems like a pretty jerky thing to do!

This company was basically one guy building this stuff on the weekends. When he got overwhelmed with orders and couldn't keep up he sought out a company that could take over production and shipping.

Which, as stated already in this thread, is in transition. Hanksville Hot Rods just weeks ago made the deal to do the work....still took time to build a website, get the jigs, upgrade the quality of the jigs to HHR quality and start production and shipping.

I takes to Hank a few days ago about it and they are going to be stocking these parts to ship same day so that you don't have to wait at all in the future for them to be made to order.
I don't care if it was a one legged dog building parts in his dog house. You just don't continue to lie to people. I told him flat out that if I knew up front I'd have to wait I would have been fine with that just tell me. Don't lie to me and tell me what you think I want to hear. Tell people the truth and they will be willing to work with you. There is a very sage piece of advice that I try to live by....bad news is not like fine wine...it doesn't get better over time!!

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and once again an unfulfilled promise. Told me it would ship this week and I've heard nothing and gotten no response from more emails. I told him that I either want tracking info or a refund on Monday or I'll just dispute the charge that was made well over a month ago. Now THAT is a jerky thing to do. Sorry if you know these guys but business is business and they aren't doing it right as far as I'm concerned.

Just my opinion of course.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jdubbya
I have no doubt they are both great guys, just don't know how to communicate well and provide customer service I'm sorry to say.
You are making some huge generalizations and unfair judgements here. Can you not read?

You are bashing a company (Hanksville Hot Rods) for work they haven't even had a chance to do yet!! The ink has barely had a chance to dry on the contract to take over these products.

Blame the old guard, not the new!

At this point I'm inclined to agree. It seems like the pattern just keeps repeating itself over and over and over. Broken promises and borderline illegal practices.
What "pattern"? Any misinformation and orders lagging are the fault of the previous set up. ***** at that, not the new guys.

I don't care if it was a one legged dog building parts in his dog house. You just don't continue to lie to people.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and once again an unfulfilled promise.
YOU can't seem to read here. Your actions are worse than theirs. You are bashing people that have barely even had an opportunity to work on the product.

I can't speak for the previous owner/management but I know Hank of Hanksville and he is doing everything he can to get this reputation turned around. Not only produce a higher quality part, but have then in stock so there is no waiting.

He has only had the deal in his hand for a little over 2 weeks or something and didn't even have the jigs that far back. Then they needed reinforced, fit into the production schedule.

You go try to take over manufacturing production, web sales and shipping of someone's products in a faster time!!! These guys are rockin it and you're bashing the new guys based on the old guys behavior. Poor form!!

Why the witch hunt?

Old 07-19-2014, 10:26 AM
Waitin4Dv is on a distinguished road
Don't even worry about anything and order from FVD they had exact times when I would have my pipes and received them exactly when they said. Got mine in less then one week from Germany to fvd in Florida to my door step in california paid for three day shipping. Kit went together perfect. There's way to many company's out there that do do good business

Old 07-19-2014, 10:37 AM
You are making some huge generalizations and unfair judgements here. Can you not read?

You are bashing a company (Hanksville Hot Rods) for work they haven't even had a chance to do yet!! The ink has barely had a chance to dry on the contract to take over these products.

Blame the old guard, not the new!

What "pattern"? Any misinformation and orders lagging are the fault of the previous set up. ***** at that, not the new guys.

YOU can't seem to read here. Your actions are worse than theirs. You are bashing people that have barely even had an opportunity to work on the product.

I can't speak for the previous owner/management but I know Hank of Hanksville and he is doing everything he can to get this reputation turned around. Not only produce a higher quality part, but have then in stock so there is no waiting.

He has only had the deal in his hand for a little over 2 weeks or something and didn't even have the jigs that far back. Then they needed reinforced, fit into the production schedule.

You go try to take over manufacturing production, web sales and shipping of someone's products in a faster time!!! These guys are rockin it and you're bashing the new guys based on the old guys behavior. Poor form!!

Why the witch hunt?
I'm not on a witch hunt, just relaying my experience with MY money. Once again, I said that I let them know I was willing to wait, just tell me the truth. Not telling anyone how to run a business, but perhaps Hank should have waited until he fully took over production and distribution before making the announcement and tying his name to "the old guard". Just my two cents.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm not on a witch hunt, just relaying my experience with MY money. Once again, I said that I let them know I was willing to wait, just tell me the truth. Not telling anyone how to run a business, but perhaps Hank should have waited until he fully took over production and distribution before making the announcement and tying his name to "the old guard". Just my two cents.
"Prior experience is not an indicator of future performance"

Trying to get "stickies" put up on a forum and bashing people that are trying to make things right isn't appropriate behavior IMO.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:24 AM
The question is cole why are you so offended? If a guy got bad service from a company he got bad service! Doesn't matter the relationship you hAve with them or if you have there parts or not the guy obviously didn't get the product when he was told end of story.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:31 AM
But then again if no one has had any problems with the new owner I guess you can always try and hope things have changed

Old 07-19-2014, 12:05 PM
If you think I'm offended then you can't read.

I'm just saying you can't bash a guy you have no experience with.

Bash the old guy all you want, but be fair to the new one trying to take over and make it right.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957