Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957

Old 12-05-2013, 05:09 AM
Steve.zdravko is on a distinguished road
leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957

Hi guys

Iv seen on the site that people dont know if leistung motorsports is back in business or not but I can confirm that they are 100%

I purchased the powerkit which has the catbypass and cold air intakes. Just today I installed the catbypass and all I can say its worth every penny.

It sounds more deeper and throaty and comes on boost quicker. And the standard secondary cats are veryy heavy.

Communication was excellent I dealt with Martin the whole time.

I will install the intakes the next couple of days but just wanted to let everyone know if you planning on doing this mod dont think twice )

Old 12-06-2013, 07:57 PM
rbb1991 will become famous soon enough
That's great to know! I have some primary cat delete pipes and a SR1 muffler that were made by them. I have been very pleased with both.

Old 12-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Must sound orgamic with that muffler Ye im really happy with there products and they are very reasonable priced compared to the other workshops

Old 12-17-2013, 06:44 PM
williamr91 is on a distinguished road
Placed my order late last month, was asked if I wanted everything shipped at once or separate (bought power kit, and an rear exhaust) for my 04' CTT. Ever since I was asked that I haven't heard from anyone. Not complaining, its just odd. How many weeks did it take to get yours? Can you PM me Martin's number as I'm dealing with another person, won't say names on a public forum though.

I'm very excited the new gold CAI looks sweet!

Old 12-18-2013, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by williamr91
Placed my order late last month, was asked if I wanted everything shipped at once or separate (bought power kit, and an rear exhaust) for my 04' CTT. Ever since I was asked that I haven't heard from anyone. Not complaining, its just odd. How many weeks did it take to get yours? Can you PM me Martin's number as I'm dealing with another person, won't say names on a public forum though.

I'm very excited the new gold CAI looks sweet!
PM sent

Old 01-07-2014, 05:25 PM
williamr91 is on a distinguished road
Got everything finally, about a month to actually get...Anyways it looks like a pain in the behind to actually install the bypass pipes. At the bottom of the flange it seems like the bolt is welded on the one side and no nut to remove at the top. Does this make sense? Any pointers to install? I cannot find the instructions online anywhere, on there old site it was easy to find them. PM me if anyone has them as a PDF or talk me through the install on here would be great. THanks in advance

Old 01-08-2014, 09:39 PM
stormy69 will become famous soon enough
it was an easy straight forward job on my 06 ctts. i did snap a couple of bolts but new ones were supplied so no biggie.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:47 AM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
So these guys are good to go now? I need some secondary cat bypass pipes but am not going to wait a month for them! Let me know!

Old 01-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by machinegunt
So these guys are good to go now? I need some secondary cat bypass pipes but am not going to wait a month for them! Let me know!
i wouldn't hold my breath, mine were 7 weeks iirc.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:34 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stormy69
i wouldn't hold my breath, mine were 7 weeks iirc.
I ordered a set! Hope they get here quicker then that! Lol! Your right near me in Mt.Home! Cool man! Many cayenne's over there?

Old 01-13-2014, 11:27 PM
only one v6 in in town and me

get the primary deletes over the secondary if you can, much larger difference! I have both but primaries would be my first mod period if i had to choose.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Guys just wanted to let you know that leistung motorsports sent there customers email stating that they are back on there feet full swing. Also saying there have a new website and have partnered up with this mob Www.hhrproducts.com

Any leistung customers get this email too?

Old 07-07-2014, 08:56 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Steve.zdravko
Guys just wanted to let you know that leistung motorsports sent there customers email stating that they are back on there feet full swing. Also saying there have a new website and have partnered up with this mob Www.hhrproducts.com

Any leistung customers get this email too?
I didn't get it but I noticed when I went to their site they now link to HHR. I bought an exhaust for my 05 CTT but haven't heard anything from them yet. Been about a month so far. I need to check with them to see what's going on. What I don't like is they charged my card right off the bat.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Yeah, that's what they did to me! Ended up having to do a chargeback on CC!

Old 07-08-2014, 03:53 AM
Originally Posted by jdubbya

I didn't get it but I noticed when I went to their site they now link to HHR. I bought an exhaust for my 05 CTT but haven't heard anything from them yet. Been about a month so far. I need to check with them to see what's going on. What I don't like is they charged my card right off the bat.
Ye I would find out where the item is up too. Yep when it comes to payment they take it within a blink haha

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957