Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Evomsit,giac,aurocharged the bestECU for a porsche cayenne 955

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 AM
955 benjamin is on a distinguished road
Evomsit,giac,aurocharged the bestECU for a porsche cayenne 955

for my 955 CTT i want to know wich one is the best ECU

Old 02-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Zuffenhausen955 will become famous soon enoughZuffenhausen955 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 955 benjamin
for my 955 CTT i want to know wich one is the best ECU
I had GIAC X tune on my 2.7T Audi. Very aggressive tune, but everything else suffered; terrible mileage, alwaus ran hot, misfires at full throttle and went thru DVs and boost hoses like high wear items. Also, the car DRANK oil....to the tune of a quart/every 1500 miles. The tune sacrifices raw, straight-line performance, at the cost of everything else.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:47 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zuffenhausen955
I had GIAC X tune on my 2.7T Audi. Very aggressive tune, but everything else suffered; terrible mileage, alwaus ran hot, misfires at full throttle and went thru DVs and boost hoses like high wear items. Also, the car DRANK oil....to the tune of a quart/every 1500 miles. The tune sacrifices raw, straight-line performance, at the cost of everything else.
That sounds like a Horrible tune!!

Old 02-23-2014, 06:14 PM
Former Vendor
Emmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zuffenhausen955
You're comparing to a completely different car that suffers from many reliability issues (I know, I had one ). There is nothing about a tune that can cause oil consumption. Same goes for DV's and hoses, as those are mechanical parts and are not controlled through software.

If your car is in poor health, of course adding more power isn't going to fix anything. But for a healthy car, a good tune will give improved performance, better fuel economy and optimized AFR's. The GIAC tune is the only option that allows true program switching and is a complete re-write of the factory ECU code. Additionally, I would have no hesitance to pit it against any other tune on the market in terms of performance.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:52 PM
CALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really nice
Wish someone would put up all the Dyno for their ECU tune here to see what everyone's doing (Tuner).

Shout out to ViVid Racing. Just did my ECU Tune. Great service from Austin and Dan. Product is good and once you get a taste of it you want more. Dan how about another bump...LOL :-)

Old 09-18-2016, 06:18 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Emmanuele Design
You're comparing to a completely different car that suffers from many reliability issues (I know, I had one ). There is nothing about a tune that can cause oil consumption. Same goes for DV's and hoses, as those are mechanical parts and are not controlled through software.

If your car is in poor health, of course adding more power isn't going to fix anything. But for a healthy car, a good tune will give improved performance, better fuel economy and optimized AFR's. The GIAC tune is the only option that allows true program switching and is a complete re-write of the factory ECU code. Additionally, I would have no hesitance to pit it against any other tune on the market in terms of performance.
This^^^^^^^^ anyone that has had an Audi knows they are junk! I have had a GIAC tune on my GMG 997tt and its flawless! Conservative but a great tune.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:04 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
I had an GIAC X on my 2.7tt S4 and never had any of the issues you mentioned and I put tens of thousands of miles on it. GIAC is on of the best out there, not sure why you are blaming the tune on those issues.

Old 09-20-2016, 04:21 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Marpir821
This^^^^^^^^ anyone that has had an Audi knows they are junk! I have had a GIAC tune on my GMG 997tt and its flawless! Conservative but a great tune.
This is not true at all, Audi's are great cars. GIAC has turned their rep around they are much better now of days.