Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone purchased this Carbon Fiber rear spoiler?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 07:50 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Anyone purchased this Carbon Fiber rear spoiler?

I have been thinking of purchasing one of these GTS spoilers for my CTTS. Anyone ever had there hands on one? How is the quality and fitment? I would run it with a clear coat and no paint. Just want one with nice quality CF.

ebay.com/itm/for-Porsche-Cayenne-03-10-carbon-fiber-rear-roof-spoiler-wing-GTS-4TH-BLACK-/171248833539?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item27df39d403&vxp=mtr

Old 02-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
for that price it can't be that good imo

Old 02-26-2014, 07:57 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
for that price it can't be that good imo
It's coming from china so it is expensive to ship and takes like a month! Have you ever seen one made in the usa that looked good? I have not been able to source one?

Old 02-26-2014, 09:27 PM
DirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud ofDirtyVegas has much to be proud of
I have not had good luck with cheap Chinese CF body parts... my spoiler on my C2S required fabrication, and the CF weave was not very good.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by DirtyVegas
I have not had good luck with cheap Chinese CF body parts... my spoiler on my C2S required fabrication, and the CF weave was not very good.
The weave on my $5000.00 dollar Techart hood was so bad it had to have paint! I wanted to clear coat it but Claus at CEC said all the Techart hoods were finished like that! Lol!

Old 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM
4x4
4x4 is on a distinguished road
Looks great on the pictures tho

Old 03-01-2014, 05:52 PM
LV_V is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to say for $500 delivered go for it, until I read this: "We produce good quality product,but we do not promise there is no cracks ,defects,etc."

What!? LOL!!

Old 03-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by LV_V
I was going to say for $500 delivered go for it, until I read this: "We produce good quality product,but we do not promise there is no cracks ,defects,etc."

What!? LOL!!
I thought the same! I was like WTF? Really? Lol!

Old 12-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Drk Knight is a jewel in the roughDrk Knight is a jewel in the roughDrk Knight is a jewel in the rough
I think I'm going to take the plunge and go for it. Worst case I can return it if there are defects, but it looks great in the pictures and its fairly cheap.

Old 12-18-2014, 05:44 PM
SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !
I was this close to buying that earlier this summer, but couldn't ever confirm if it would fit my 955 without further modification. If its an exact replica of the GTS wing, I think I would also need to the 957 lower section of the wing (the part that houses the 3rd brake light, etc) to make it work.

Old 12-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Drk Knight is a jewel in the roughDrk Knight is a jewel in the roughDrk Knight is a jewel in the rough
I was unaware that they were different, but after looking at both, I think the brake light housing will need to be changed too.

Was going to order it this week but coolant pipes are more important, maybe in a couple weeks the wing will be ordered.

Old 01-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
I have two of them on each of mine, didn't come from this seller but from China.
One came cracked, but they compensated for repair, the other was ok, still needs more prep and sanding for a perfect look.
There is an eBay seller from CA selling one, I'd go with that, I love the look of them.

Old 01-04-2015, 12:22 PM
BG305 is on a distinguished road
Just check if it's covered by the ebay money back guarentee. If it is you have nothing to worry about as ebay will refund you all of your money no questions asked.

Old 01-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kevin M
I have two of them on each of mine, didn't come from this seller but from China.
One came cracked, but they compensated for repair, the other was ok, still needs more prep and sanding for a perfect look.
There is an eBay seller from CA selling one, I'd go with that, I love the look of them.
Did the third brake light need to be changed or did the new wing bolt right on?

Old 01-20-2015, 04:00 AM
Fuzzo is on a distinguished road
pls post pics if possible.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone purchased this Carbon Fiber rear spoiler?