Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Administrators...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 07:32 PM
09RedGTS is on a distinguished road
Administrators...

When I get an email on my Android phone with a new thread update hyperlink from 6speedonline and I click on it, I always get this error message:

"The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error code: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION"

Just wanted u to know and presumably, others are getting this same error message...

Old 07-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Why do these always come on Friday...can't get an answer until Monday....kicked up to the site techs

Old 07-19-2014, 12:23 AM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe because it's an android. I've never had a problem... (iPhone).

Old 07-19-2014, 12:34 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by denversteve
Maybe because it's an android. I've never had a problem... (iPhone).
Works fine on my Droid.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by 09RedGTS
When I get an email on my Android phone with a new thread update hyperlink from 6speedonline and I click on it, I always get this error message:

"The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error code: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION"

Just wanted u to know and presumably, others are getting this same error message...

I've had this problem for years with this site. 3 different android devices, also tried multiple browsers. I've tried speaking with the admin about it but they just want to blame your individual device.

Took me all of 30 seconds searching the web to discover that it's probably a syntax issue with the way these guys build the site. Literally a comma in the wrong place. But they wouldn't listen. (A comma that apple kinda ignores)(and I'm not a tech guy)

For that reason my participation in this site was greatly reduced. Without being able to read and respond to posts from your phone, you simply start to ignore the site.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:31 AM
IB Staff
IB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond repute
I've kicked it upstairs to investigate. I'll have a ticket in before the end of the day.

Any details on versions of android that seem to be having this problem?

Old 07-21-2014, 10:39 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Odd, it just worked for the first time in years.

It hasn't worked on the last 3-4 versions of Android, including the latest version on a Nexus 5 (until this post right here )

Old 07-21-2014, 10:51 AM
IB Staff
IB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond reputeIB Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Still creating a ticket for the techs to look at, any additional feedback from other users will be appreciated.