Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Durametric Software Update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 03:24 PM
spooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the rough
Durametric Software Update

In checking Durametric's website, I noticed that new software version 6.5.0.6 is now available. I installed it but haven't used it yet.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Cool - thanks for the heads up!

Old 09-23-2014, 07:38 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
Nice! Wish it was a MAC version haha.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JSavinoJr
Nice! Wish it was a MAC version haha.
Use bootcamp on a Mac with Durametric.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:29 AM
RKD in OKC is on a distinguished road
I use VMware Fusion on my MacBook.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:47 PM
09RedGTS is on a distinguished road
Hopefully it will work with my Sony VAIO laptop now that Windows 8.1 and the VAIO software and drivers have been updated. I hate to have to haul out my ancient huge Compaq laptop with XP Pro to get it to work.

Old 10-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by 09RedGTS
Hopefully it will work with my Sony VAIO laptop now that Windows 8.1 and the VAIO software and drivers have been updated. I hate to have to haul out my ancient huge Compaq laptop with XP Pro to get it to work.
I have been using it with Windows 7 x64, so doubt you will have an issue with Windows 8.1