Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Lonely cayenne

Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Waitin4Dv is on a distinguished road
Lonely cayenne

We'll went to the annual porsche timeline event and was the only cayenne there. Not sure if I will ever go to one again do to all the porsche owners that hate on there own brand of car. I go just to have fun not have a bunch of old men talk down on the cayennes. They all don't uderstand the point of having a cayenne with the power it has. They say it's pointless. Then you get the average kid who says it's a dumb *** porsche. Old women who say it doesn't fit in with the res of them. Wish you guys were in Southern California when this show went on. I'm 37 and I thought I was over the days of young punks at shows rippin on cars, but these are old people. You think they would just be positive and friendly. Here's some pics.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	403475  

Last edited by Waitin4Dv; 09-30-2014 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Different pic
Old 09-30-2014, 07:39 PM
One more

Views:	142
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	403476  
Old 09-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Last one sorry don't know how to combine them all on one post

Views:	109
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	403477  
Old 10-01-2014, 01:33 AM
RKD in OKC is on a distinguished road
Don't let them get you down. I've had 914, 944 Turbo, Boxster, and 928 and got no respect on any of them from the 911 purists. Currently have a 928 GTS and a Cayenne S and get no love for either.

Old 10-01-2014, 03:39 AM
gh0stman is on a distinguished road
Just think of it this way When all those flat six's are being rebuilt for many thousands of dollars yours will still be good enough to drive on the road. You would figure since most car people are inclusive (or atleast in my area they are) they would be more open minded and accept peoples decisions.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Awesome pictures! Don't let that get under your skin. Most people love the Cayenne, not sure why everyone woke up on the wrong side of bed. By the way the Cayenne looks superb, only thing I might change is to do the script in black.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you were hanging out with the aircooled 911 "purists". By purists... people who do not want a company to evolve and offer additional products that are also best in class.

These same-minded individuals cried foul when hydraulically assisted steering came around, watercooled 911s, computer modules (eek!), active anything, dual clutch gearbox, electric steering, etc.

Now that I think about it, I think they call them narrow-minded individuals

Old 10-01-2014, 01:23 PM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't feel bad I was at a local Porsche show and had a few members that were running the show tell me that my turbo s was considered a Porsche.

Old 10-01-2014, 01:44 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Screw 'em. I have two outcasts. The Cayenne and a lowly 308 which some Ferrari folks look down on since it was "mass produced". Yeah 12,000 examples over 10 years is mass produced. As long as you enjoy it, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

And as for posting multiple pictures in one post once you hit download and it shows up below there you can hit download and do it again. I keep meaning to learn how to post them inline.

Old 10-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
I have a feeling those guys haven't driven a Cayenne for any extended period of time, especially a Turbo S.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 10-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Thank you for all the comments wish all you were here in Southern California

Old 10-02-2014, 03:24 AM
gh0stman is on a distinguished road
If it makes you feel better I am putting mine in a show weekend after next to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. Just because you were crapped on I will show mine twice as hard to make up the difference, bottle it up and send it your way. LOL

Old 10-02-2014, 08:25 AM
spooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the rough
One of the largest auto meets in the Southeast, Euro Auto Festival is coming up later this month. The featured marque is Porsche. Imagine the horror when a CTTS shows up in the Porsche display area. Can't wait.

Old 10-02-2014, 11:14 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spooltime
One of the largest auto meets in the Southeast, Euro Auto Festival is coming up later this month. The featured marque is Porsche. Imagine the horror when a CTTS shows up in the Porsche display area. Can't wait.

If it was closer I would bring mine down to enter it also.

Old 10-02-2014, 11:52 AM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Seriously...why is there even a Cayenne? I don't get the point...I agree with them

JK man...obviously they haven't driven one.
I wasn't sure on the Cayenne either but after we got out 957...that thought totally changed. Who cares what they think.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lonely cayenne