Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

iAUTOHAUS in Tempe, Arizona

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 08:37 AM
gr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to all
Anyone wanting Porsche service in Phoenix or in Tempe, I have four (4) very fine reputable places to take your car to and you can get excellent service from Porsche technicians.

Two are in Tempe. Labor rates vary from the dealership to $80 an hour for one fellow in Tempe. And slightly lower labor with one excellent German trained tech just out of town. And we have the world's best tuner IMHO right in Tempe.

Contact me and I will gladly share all of that information with you.

Old 01-23-2015, 08:59 AM
Bferland911 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gr8ful
Thank you so much for explaining that to me. I missed it entirely until you mentioned it clearly that the fuel lines were NOT replaced.

This demonstrates to me that iAUTOHAUS is even WORSE THAN I REALIZED!

Your Service Representative lied to me about the work that was done and since those parts are under my back seat entry I am not able to readily check to see if iAUTOHAUS actually replaced any parts.

Andrew lied when selling me the job and he lied when I picked up my car claiming that you had indeed replaced my car's fuel lines!

I will say one thing positive about iAUTOHAUS, your shop got my car fixed that same day.
John, I believe there is a fundamental misunderstanding in terminology. "fuel lines" and "fuel hoses" can often be misunderstood. Fuel hoses were replaced as they are part of the fuel pump assemblies. this may have been an error in communication, for which I apologize.

As far as your insinuating that I misrepresented my car and it's status, while I do not describe and reveal my personal property in public (which you have so dastardly done!), I always fully inform my service personnel fully about my vehicle because EVOMS warned me that others less knowledgeable have harmed the work they have done in their ignorance, that is a poor attempt to blame the customer.

As your post reports so many details of my private life, those reading this forum will realize you lack credibility.

Moreover, you know my car very well because you worked on it at your previous place of employment!

As I recall there were some problems there when you were required to leave.
I never suggested anything other than my personal suspicions. It is of no relevance to the issue. I also have not posted any personal information of yours, if I did unknowingly please point it out and I will correct it. As far as my previous employment, Yes I had seen and helped work on your car. This was while I was working with Auto Smithys Porsche Classic. Andy Smith is a good friend of mine, I took a job that was closer to home, simple as that. I was not required to leave, Andy and I still collaborate on projects depending on who is in Phoenix and who is in Strawberry at a given time.

I believe there was a misunderstanding in terminology, nothing more.

Finally, if iAUTOHAUS is so pristine clean, so lily white, then why not allow the BBB to have their hearing and present your case. Then you could have prevailed (maybe) and I would not have needed to take this matter to the 6 speed on line forum. Why not?
I am a technician, I work on cars. I have little interaction with customers and have no role in the day to day business operations. I can't speak to that. I believe I have posted legitimate proof of a valid, and correct repair. Thus no reason for a BBB claim. That is my personal opinion, again I do not have any role in the business operations.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Bferland911 is on a distinguished road
To all 6Speed members, I am proud to work at iAutohaus. We stand behind all of our repairs and business practices. I will not be responding to this thread any more, I have stated my side of the story. Thank you all for your time.

Old 01-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Seems there is more to the story than that the car WAS repaired properly, fairly, and timely; that possibly the op misunderstood a matter of verbage at some point and a breakdown in communication caused some hostility between the op and iAutohaus resulting in police involvement.

To the Op: FWIW, I paid about 1300 for the same exact service @ My local Dealer in Austin, Tx. They didn't replace the line that iAutohaus did for you and it sure wasn't done In a day

I'm sure for legal reasons there is nowhere left for this thread to go.

Mods please close.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:18 PM
VIPNiSS is on a distinguished road
I agree, it sounds like the dealer has tried to explain but the OP doesn't like the answer that was given. I am sure there was some miscommunication but at the end of the day the services were rendered. It would be a different story if services were paid and were not done.

I also never once saw how he put your personal information online but you keep saying he did. All in all it sounds like you ended up having a bad experience and it looked like from miscommunication.

Last edited by VIPNiSS; 01-23-2015 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 10:27 PM
LV_V is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, someone lacks some listening and reading comprehension skills. Please provide a reason for blasting this shop on this forum so we can all understand. Not a single thing you or the shop has said goes in your favor.

I'm also intrigued to know more about the ammo and cop visit