Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne Turbo S How many were made ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 07:56 AM
PaulH is an unknown quantity at this point
Cayenne Turbo S How many were made ?

Hi everyone i am lucky to have got myself a 2006 Cayenne Turbo S and absolutely love the car i have heard they were only available for a brief period in the year 2006 is this true ?

Also i would like to know if its possible to find out how many were actually built i have this information but i do not know if its actual or not 1,500 units worldwide, with 600 of those for the USA

I am based in the uk so would like to know how many were marketed in the uk and europe and also if it is possible to find out what number my car was by chassis numbers or anything else ?

thank you in advance
Paul

Old 01-18-2015, 07:28 AM
nobody ?

Old 01-20-2015, 03:36 AM
gh0stman is on a distinguished road
If you are looking for exclusive I wouldn't be looking at the Cayenne. You should be able to find your answer on google.

Old 01-20-2015, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by gh0stman
If you are looking for exclusive I wouldn't be looking at the Cayenne. You should be able to find your answer on google.
Thanks for making the effort to reply it must have been hard for you

Im not looking for exclusivity just genuinley interested in finding out as much as i can about my car i had tried google that is where i come up with the information in my original post i was thinking there may be more people better informed and more friendly and willing to share information on a porsche forum i guess not then

Old 01-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
That response will certainly endear folks to help you. NOT!

Old 01-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Really ?

Old 01-20-2015, 01:08 PM
gh0stman is on a distinguished road
There are a lot of people informed about these vehicles, and are willing to share. Its people that walk in and expect every answer to be catered to that irritates. There is a search function that everybody should use. This site is for sharing of thoughts and ideas and growing as a community, rather than getting upset when you don't receive the answer you want.

Old 01-20-2015, 01:17 PM
There are a lot of people informed about these vehicles, and are willing to share. Its people that walk in and expect every answer to be catered to that irritates. There is a search function that everybody should use. This site is for sharing of thoughts and ideas and growing as a community, rather than getting upset when you don't receive the answer you want.
1 . This why i posted my question in a cayenne specific forum ?
2 , I also have not just walked in as you put it it seems i have been a member of this forum longer than you ?
3. I have used the search facility and found nothing this is why i asked the question ?
4. I agree this site is for sharing of thought and ideas and growing as a community maybe you should think about that next time you tell someone to use google

Old 01-20-2015, 06:38 PM
spooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PaulH
I am based in the uk so would like to know how many were marketed in the uk and europe and also if it is possible to find out what number my car was by chassis numbers or anything else ?

I don't have data for the UK and Europe, but for the United States, 1,392 "Turbo S" Cayennes were produced as 2006 model year vehicles.

Old 01-21-2015, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by spooltime
I don't have data for the UK and Europe, but for the United States, 1,392 "Turbo S" Cayennes were produced as 2006 model year vehicles.

Thank you for taking the time out to reply

Old 01-21-2015, 08:18 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spooltime
Do you have the data for 2009 & 2010? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:08 AM
Bozbomber is a name known to allBozbomber is a name known to allBozbomber is a name known to allBozbomber is a name known to allBozbomber is a name known to allBozbomber is a name known to all
Anyone happen to know how many GTS were built? I got no luck googled it......

Old 01-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Not that I have an issue with the op's post because this IS one that HASN'T been regurgitated 9million time's.

However I have to agree. My sentiments exactly. Google really IS your friend

Old 02-02-2015, 01:49 AM
I have to agree Google can be your friend and i have used it to try and find out this information but have been unsuccessful to this date if you could point me in the correct direction this would be greatly appreciated