Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Vredestein Vendors in USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 11:22 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Vredestein Vendors in USA

Anyone know reliable and decent prices vendor who sells Vredestein Sessanta tires?
I had a set from online when I lived in TX. Ordered them from California, was no tax, good price.

Now, moved to California and they will be charging me tax if I order from same vendor. Their price also went up.

If you have good suggestions, please chime in. Will need some in the next month or so.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Saggio is on a distinguished road
The Sessanta are discontinued. They have been replaced with the Vorti tires.

I have a link to where I'm going to buy mine. Great prices. Let me find it. I'll edit my post with Link.

Old 02-27-2015, 01:12 PM
HOiYA will become famous soon enough
Other forum members have purchased them from http://www.groupawheels.com/

Old 03-01-2015, 06:19 AM
digitaljok is on a distinguished road
Don't know where in CA you're at now, but if in LA you can check out Cordobes Tires in El Monte. Have gotten all my Vredesteins from them, and they install quickly.

Old 03-02-2015, 01:54 PM
spooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the rough
I've purchased Vredesteins from these guys before with no problems. Good service and fast shipment:

Tires By Web

Old 03-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
DFW performance tire in Dallas. They will price match if you ask politely.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:08 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Awesome guys. Thank you for your options.
I have contacted a vendor that will do 4 x 285/45 19 tires for 1100 shipped. Will check the others as well to see where my best deal is. Live the tires. Have to have them again.
After moving to California south Bay area, the roads are so crop that th there is not really nice glowing high speed turns to enjoy tires. So my current set is lasting longer than I thought. Soon enough, I will be pulling the trigger on them. Thanks again.

Old 03-28-2015, 03:10 PM
Found a vendor that sold me full set for 1100 shipped. Very happy. Just got them on.
Very happy return customer for these tires. Vreds rule!
Now, gotta take those corners slower to keep tread on the tire and not on the pavement.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	647.8 KB
ID:	417223  

Last edited by ciaka; 03-28-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:06 AM
spooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the roughspooltime is a jewel in the rough
Lucky to still find the Sessantas; they've been discontinued. Also, can you share which vendor you used?

Old 03-29-2015, 10:47 PM
Got them from afs wheels. I think their address is afswheels.com.
Hope that helps.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:11 AM
TSAF NKUF is on a distinguished road
I almost pulled the trigger on these tires. I like the look of them. I'm just going to with the michelin latitudes that came with the truck from costco.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:32 AM
If anyone feels apprehensive about the Vredestein performance, I would say do not.
I've had these before and have nothing but great things to say about them.
It is sad to hear they discontinued them. So while shops still have stock, I would say grab a set. Their summer performance will amaze you. Performance in the wet will right out scare you (in a good way that is).

Old 04-03-2015, 09:37 AM
TSAF NKUF is on a distinguished road
OK So I Scrapped The Michelin Project And Pulled The Trigger On A Set Of Vredestein's. Thanks To CIAKA'S Post About The Performance Being Scary In A Good Way I Couldn't Resist. And Thanks To HOYiA For The Website. I Used That Vendor For The Order.

Thanks Guys. I'll Let You Know How They Ride When I Get Them Mounted.

Last edited by TSAF NKUF; 04-03-2015 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:45 AM
I am very confident you will love these.
Like everything in Texas, when it rains - IT RAINS.
My testing was in such conditions, not just some small shrinking but real Texas rainfalls. I was really stunned to see how well these performed.
Before them, I had Extreme Contacts on and had a chance to compare. Not even close.
Also had a chance to compare with a set of Nitto NT420s tires.
Again, Vredesteins in the dry and in wet outdid them all.
As long as they have Vreds stock, I will keep buying them.
This set, I went with 285/45 19, which IMO make the car look a bit beefier.
Adds about .8mph at 60mph speed. About 1.2mph at about 90mph. So in my view, negligible change.
Very happy.

Originally Posted by TSAF NKUF
OK So I Scrapped The Michelin Project And Pulled The Trigger On A Set Of Vredestein's. Thanks To CIAKA'S Post About The Performance Being Scary In A Good Way I Couldn't Resist. And Thanks To HOYiA For The Website. I Used That Vendor For The Order.

Thanks Guys. I'll Let You Know How They Ride When I Get Them Mounted.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Saggio
The Sessanta are discontinued. They have been replaced with the Vorti tires.
+1... Personally, I would go with the new Vorti tire compound.

http://www.vredestein.com/car-tyres/...ac-vorti/info/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vredestein Vendors in USA