Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Lookie what the mailman brought

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 12:31 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Lookie what the mailman brought

Just had this delivered. Will try to install asap.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1,012.9 KB
ID:	417210  
Old 03-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Saggio is on a distinguished road
Badass!

Old 03-29-2015, 02:54 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
done....like the improved look.

Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2015, 03:56 AM
gh0stman is on a distinguished road
Looks good

Old 04-08-2015, 02:06 AM
ultimatelurker is on a distinguished road
Nevermind, I found your post. Do you still have your stock steering wheel? PM me if you want to sell it.

Last edited by ultimatelurker; 04-08-2015 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:43 AM
I already returned it for partial refund.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
kenny@velosdesignwerks has a spectacular aura aboutkenny@velosdesignwerks has a spectacular aura about
wow that looks great.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Thanks. Really glad I did it. Was on the fence for the last 6 months or so.
After install, even wife, who is against all modifications to anything, said she really likes it.

There is a forum vendor on here - DCTMOTORSPORTS - who does these too. He can even make them extra thick and have picked up if you live in Bay Area in CA.
If you're out for an appearance mod, this is it for sure. Although I could swear the improvement in steering is there too.

Old 04-09-2015, 03:59 AM
gh0stman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ciaka
After install, even wife, who is against all modifications to anything, said she really likes it.

Is that standard code in the wife playbook? Mine doesn't like to change anything either.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:32 PM
hahnmgh63 is on a distinguished road
Wondering if they can do that with a heated steering wheel, hate to loose that option. Looks real good though.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:02 PM
I thought about it too, but after getting the wheel, did not care anymore. Materials used do not get cold the way the original wheel does. Original wheel has the hard leather stretched and gets cold real fast. This wheel materials are more supple and do not get cold like old wheel did. Do not care for the heating anymore.

Old 04-18-2015, 01:17 PM
BobbySpeed will become famous soon enoughBobbySpeed will become famous soon enough
Supple huh? If my wife knew I put in a different steering wheel that was supple she would start harassing me for a custom hand lotion dispenser for herself

Enjoy your new steering wheel! It looks very cool, and is nice to have something that makes your car unique- unlike the dent over my wheel well from a shopping cart my wife brought home for me from the supermarket.

Old 04-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Lol. What can I say? Only word that popped into my head at the time.

About the dent....
I'm glad it was not my wife who brought this home. Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Originally Posted by BobbySpeed
Supple huh? ...

Old 04-18-2015, 08:07 PM
BobbySpeed will become famous soon enoughBobbySpeed will become famous soon enough
It's really small, but it's on the driver's side do every time I walk up to the car it glares at me.