Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New kicks/updates.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Bpatteen is on a distinguished road
New kicks/updates.

So time came to get some new rubber, and my 10 spoke 19's just weren't what I was wanting, so I found some new summer kicks for the pig.(figure I'll use the 19's for winter.) Thought I'd share since I haven't posted in a while. So see below for some pics. Few new things in the last 14k miles. Just did a trans service this past Saturday. Got to say one of the easiest I've done. I also bought the durametric enthusiast kit. Having some issues seeing all of the modules with it, but I was able to get to my trans to watch the temp while I Filled the fluid back up. Still working on why I cant see the rest. Will be lowering with the DIY by renaissance man as soon as I can get to the suspension one through the software. Also getting ready to do some paint work. Going to black out the trim, and possibly de badge. Thought's on the de badge? Part of me likes to have the turbo on the back, kind of distinguishes it from the other cayenne's, but at the same time I like the cleanness of the back without it. Still deciding on that, but anyways. here is how she looked before and after. Lemme know what ya think. Sorry for the pics. Michigan weather sucks most of the time. I'll get better ones when it get's nice out again. Name:  before 1.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  183.4 KBName:  before 2.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  196.4 KBName:  After 1.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  188.4 KBName:  after 2.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  202.0 KB

Old 05-26-2015, 12:48 AM
Fuzzo is on a distinguished road
new look looks mean.... good stuff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.