Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Since I got zero input on my suspension issues: Solution

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 04:48 PM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
Since I got zero input on my suspension issues: Solution

http://www.inkilino.es/Porsche_Cayen...IAGNOSTICS.pdf

This covers how to test everything. I'll start in a day or two. I'm surprised I had no responses to my posts, but well, I guess there are few Cayenne enthusiasts as compared to the 996 Turbo, C2 Carrera, and 300ZX twin turbo. The above link is the very best thing I have found on troubleshooting the suspension issues. I hope this can help someone in my similar situation. I would still love to hear any suggestions if anyone has any. Thanks all.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
I suggest you pm me your email address so that I can give you a download of the whole 10k page FSM via Google drive. :-)

Old 08-06-2015, 06:43 PM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
I finally was able to clear all my suspension codes and get my pig level from side to side, but still a little jacked up in the back. Using Durametric. 1st. I checked all my connections with a meter at the lowering module. All looked fine. My 1st wheel...Front Left would not accept any values, so I decided to slightly jack up the front about an inch, as my front wheels were slammed. Once I slightly jacked up the front, just to raise the tires enough for me to fit my open hand between the fender and tire, I then started trying values, and it accepted them!!!!!!!! My values are ridiculous, looking at the durametric numbers, but measure yourself. Don't bother with the durametric values as long as the wheels are the same both fronts and both rears. Now my fronts are perfect. The rears are even, but slightly too high for what I want. I have no warnings or dash lights anymore, but I would like to drop the back a little more. I just got tired and decided to be happy its very close to perfect. Still thinking of how to trick the computer to think the rears are higher than they are, so I can lower them about an inch more. Hope this helps someone with my similar situation. Glad it rides well and no faulty workshop anymore. Cheers!

Old 08-24-2015, 03:25 PM
bonemechanic is on a distinguished road
One up on this post... I was having the problem with the sensors (front two) not authorized and not learning the new value. Nice error and graphic on the dash.

Started the process on the Durametric. After the values were calculated by the car (down with the suspension and back up) I placed a jack under the jack point on the front drivers side.

The channel now would "learn" the new value and the process went smooth.
Don't know why it works. Just happy it does.

Old 08-31-2015, 09:40 AM
Glad I could help with this common headache. The people on here are a great help for troubleshooting these cars. Glad it helped.