Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

CTT strut mount bushing replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 12:09 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
CTT strut mount bushing replacement

Anyone done replacement on these? How difficult? Doable as dyi?
Tips?

Thanks.

Old 09-15-2015, 09:19 AM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
I am thinking this is the same as the Turbo S Arm's that fit all cayenne models......ECS is selling them.

I think i am about to put in the Turbo S arms, then buy the individual bushings and have a suspension shop rebuild my OEM arms for back up.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:07 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I think it will be more expensive for you to purchase Turbo s arms, put them in then rebuild old arms.
Just buy the tts arms and put on. Should take care of future replacements.
As to mount bushings, I'm thinking about it due to the old spring mattress sound when going over some bumps sometimes. Could those bushings make a sound like that? Looking at the picture it's a big chunk of rubber and I'm not sure they will wear out to make it sound like that unless they are rubbing against something in the area.
So your input will be greatly appreciated about whether these bushings would make such sounds.