Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

does anyone in the world know how to clean the front sunroof Water Drain Sleeve????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 03:48 AM
Yotam Refael is on a distinguished road
Question does anyone in the world know how to clean the front sunroof Water Drain Sleeve????

Hello everyone,
I have 2003 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and i fund out that in the washing machine Water Liquids to the inside roof panel.
I know from Previous cars that i have how to clen sunroof Water Drain Sleeve and i found the 2 that going to the back of the car and i clend them And it solves the problem in back part of the car but i dont find the exit port of the 2 in the front of the car.....

I searched all over the internet and i see that many pepole asking about it but no one really pointed to the location of it

I appreciate your help with this topic

P.S Pictures will be very helpful

Thank you advance.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:59 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.